Astar Travel / Unauthorized billing!
Late Oct.2007 received a phone call;caller was happy to announce me that I won a free of charge journey to the USA, etc, etc. Had to give my personal data to prepare the paperwork and also my creditcard, without this would not be enabled to make the journey. No problem to give it since they did not ask my secret code. One hour later, I felt unhappy regarding the credit card and phoned BBC to stop the card on the phone with them, I asked them to check if inappropriate uses of the card had taken place lately: their answer was negative.
Now, receiving my monthly invoice, there was onlu one payment listed: US Dollar 998 for Astar Travel! I have contacted my bankers at once and asked for refund. I never signed any paper allowing this payment!
More Astar Travel Complaints & Reviews
- Astar Travel - Fraud and cheating company! 
- Astar Travel - Holiday scam - No refunds 
- Astar Travel - holiday con 
- Astar Travel - I have been robbed! 
- Astar Travel - Attempted scam 
- Astar Travel - Scam 
- Astar Travel - Happy Customer 
- Astar Travel - Rip-off 
- Astar Travel - Misleading
- Astar Travel - took my money for nothing!