Associa Real Property Management / Vicki Smith

1 5550 Blazer Pkwy, Suite 175, Dublin, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 614-766-6552

This complaint is to make the public aware that Vicki Smith is a property manager that a number of residents do not like and she likes to slander-lie-and selective enforce residents she does not like. Many residents have wanted the Property Management Company Removed and another company brought in.
A property manager is supposed to be neutral especially when it comes to enforcing rules. She has made negative and rude comments against owners and renters of our property she oversees. In one recent case a letter was sent out by the Management company for a mediation between two residents that were having disputes. The letter told both parties they must be present and this included the owners must be present and that if only one side showed with their tenants that side would be the only side allowed to present their case..
A long story short I went to that meeting along with our owner. The other side only had their tenants present. The meeting was help up for 25 minutes while Vicki Smith and her on site manager Lisa Hilfiker were in the office frantically calling to reach the other owner and get him there. This is wrong because the board and property management company set the rules that they could not follow. They did allow the tenants to mediate which was wrong.
Myself and others witnessed Vickis Poor management many time and I along with others would never hire her for the position of property manager.. Also i have known and worked with many property managers and never have i seen one so bad at doing their job like Vicki smith...

Go
Apr 1, 2014

Comments

8th of Jun, 2015

I can relay to you! not only they pick sides but they are so races! they hung up the phone on my and refused to call me back after numeral intents! they also penalizes me for some stupid fees and handling charges...so greedy!! I am talking to an attorney for a class suit!

• Go
      1st of Sep, 2016

They are a disgusting company...