Aspire resources inc / school loan

p o box 65970, West Des Moines, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (855) 475-3335

Did the US department of education hire Aspire resources inc to do the billing, Im currently receiving
two statements one from US department of education and the other from Aspire...This is for a school loan... With Direct Loans my accnt is [protected] and with aspire the accnt # [protected]..
why am I paying two different business's for the same loan...

Ve
Apr 20, 2013

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 22, 2013

Hmmmm...Probably for the same reason that my indian land lease payments, once sent to the brand spanking new indian administration buildings (funded in large part by the US government) are now to be sent to some building set up in Missouri which used YOUR TAX MONEY to set up, and YOUR TAX MONEY to hire govt employees and pay them of course their benefits and retirement too... to collect indian land lease payments. If you dont get it...read this again.

• Sn
      May 10, 2013

It could have been that your loans were transferred to Aspire to service. If you were with Direct Loans servicing they are also an entity hired by the department of education to service your student loans. You can track the course your loans have taken by going to www.nslds.ed.gov you will have to sign in using the PIN that you used to apply for your student loans, it will show all of your loans and what company is providing the customer service.

• Ra
      May 25, 2013

When every kiddie is going to college at tremendous cost to get a business degree (what we used to call a degree in "refresher math"), each and every financial institution's goal is to fan out and make three institutions out of one. This of course is to make these graduates employable...and it cost everybody...from someone with a bank account, to the clowns that hound you about how a countertop installation from Home Depot went, to the suits and pantsuits in hospitals that eclipse the people doing the work...to someone trying to make that $300, 000 house they bought affordable with no income except food stamps. Welcome to a US that had the highest standard of living in the world because it was once a capitalist country, now a socialist country with service employment as its only means. Tsk, tsk. I'm so glad I'm old.

• Mi
      Mar 03, 2014

Aspire Resources, Inc. in Atlanta, GA sends me statements which say that my first disb (loan disbursement) occurred sometime in 2009 but that is incorrect as I went to college in the late 1990s which is when I actually received my first "disb. When the original lender reported to the credit bureaus as to how much I was paying, the information they proved was incorrect and I have noticed that Aspire has been reporting that I am making large payments (without the amount ever going down), although I am not, and both lenders have falsified information, which is illegal. There is something fishy going on and I think it is to keep the debt going after the ten year limitations period is up and to prevent borrowers from being able to obtain homes, vehicles, jobs, etc.