ASMR Labs / Scam and rip off!

United States Review updated:

I ordered a weight loss product from ASMR Labs almost 1 month ago. I was told it would only take 2-5 days to receive. I even sent them an immediate e-mail to correct the address that was on my PAYPAL account. They still sent it to the wrong address. Now they won't send me my product. I have sent this company 14 e-mails, yes 14, asking very nicely, where is my product.

I have gotten no response. I have gone through PAYPAL dispute, ASMR Labs sent PAYPAL a tracking number that when tracked led right back to their post office awaiting them to pick up the package because it was sent to the wrong address. This product cost me $74.90, it is not even a one month supply.

If they do this to everyone look at how much money they are making. They did answer one e-mail after I threatened to get a hold of the BBB and they told me that they would double my order but that never happened either. I have been very patient. I have even requested my money back and have gotten nowhere that way either. I don't think that a person should have to go to extremes to get action taken but in certain cases some companies deserve what they get.

I am not sure what will happen, I am hoping that one of two things will take place. Either I will receive my refund or I will receive double (triple or more would be nice... lol) my order as promised. I hope that this does not happen to other people and this is just a fluke on my part. But consumers beware, this company is NOT listed with the BBB, they have no way to contact them except for an e-mail address (which they don't like to respond to), and they list no city or state that they are in, I found out by accident.
Va

More ASMR Labs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

As
  12th of Mar, 2008
This customer had the wrong address on his paypal account. That is why package was returned. New package was shipped.
B
  3rd of May, 2008
I ordered ASMR-Labs TFP fat burning product from rs-imports on ebay. I got 2 bottles for about $41.00 including shipping and they were at my door in just a matter of days. If you do get your refund from the company go through Ebay. The product is the EXACT same as on their website, but MUCH cheaper. I love the pills btw. Also, you can update your address on your paypal account. I had to recently because my family moved. It only takes a minute but it saved you the hassle of going through what you have!
Mi
  17th of Aug, 2008
If you need TFP cheap, EBAY is the way to go. I got the goods cheap from advancedprofitness and they are the only authorized seller on ebay for ASMR LABS. Fast delivery to. All new bottles and fresh to, not dated.

The ASMR Lab Logo The ASMR Lab