Arm & Hammer detergent / customer service

Royal Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
In all of my shopping experiences, I have never seen employees at your customer service desk and probably your manager behave with poor judgement and service. I came in for an item in your circular of 2/17. There was no inventory on Monday and none on the loading platform. I asked for a rain chec. After half an hour and having checked out with my other items, I left a very angry customer. If you advertise it and you don't have it, don't you either give the customer a like item instead or a raincheck? I was told by 4 different people that someone had to go in the back and put it in the system before they could write me a raincheck. I have done business with so many retailers over the years and have never seen such a ridiculous set up nor have I ever been put off the way these people did it. Your girls on the checkout were extremly helpful and kind. I am sure KMart will not be seeing me again. I think I would pay a little bit more for less aggravation somewhere else.

Comments

Rj
  31st of Oct, 2008
I am seeking advice as to what might be safe and
effective to use to remove blue stains all over my
khaki uniform set after using Arm & Hammer
liquid detergent. It appears the "blue dye" in it
is the culprit; nothing else was damaged in that
wash load, nothing "ran" or "bled" and no ink
pen was to blame. Their instructions include a
pre-treat option in addition to introducing the
detergent into water before adding garments.
This has never happened to me before and now
my uniform appears to be tie-dyed! RJ Taylor
La
  12th of Jul, 2011
Try Zellers, the customer service is just as horrendous, i try to avaoid the store at all costs!

Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Logo Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Overall Satisfaction Rating