Arlees French Bulldogs / Stay far away!

1 CaliforniaLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I contacted Arlees French Bulldogs and got a run around for about 3 hours!!! I told this lady we were willing to pay $3500 thee separate times for a french bulldog then she acted like she didn't understand what I was saying! It is almost as if she was either being racist towards me because I am hispanic or she didn't want to sell to me for some other reason! I know this because when she responded she simply said "No Problem" with a smiley face! She in no way apologized for wasting our time and was happy she was not selling to us. I seriously feel like she was playing games with us and discriminating. Stay FAR away from this lady she needs mental help! Very unprofessional and RUDE! I also really believe she was discriminating against me because I am Hispanic!

Re
Jan 14, 2016

More Arlees French Bulldogs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fr
      17th of Feb, 2016

I've been an avid frenchie owner for six years and we wanted to add another one to our family. Frenchies are special creatures and they need a caring, loving, attentive, and loving home. We researched breeders for months and found that Arlees is an exceptional breeder who truly loves each of her dogs and treats all of them like her fur babies. I think what I loved the most about her is she interviews each of her potential buyers to make sure her frenchies will be going to an exceptional home. My feeling is that you most likely weren't a good fit and Arlees is ethnic, so I doubt that she was discriminating against you.

17th of Nov, 2016

This lady “Lily” likes to play games, I’m very close from calling her a scam artist. When she responded to my inquiry with what exactly I was looking for I told her my expected price, gender, color etc. She responded that she had one exactly fitting my criteria but had others (different color etc) at 4000. For the next 7 hours I emailed her questions about the puppy himself, whether it liked dogs cats, kids etc, housebroken to which she replied extremely vaguely, to which I found odd. I was always very polite and cordial with her. Her replies were always one worded and vague. She said she didn’t have a current picture of the puppy (which is odd for a breeder selling puppies) but sent me a video of very poor quality of a 2 black Frenchies playing. When I told her I was serious about it and would like to see him and potentially pick him up this weekend, she replied back (within 30 minutes) by telling me that someone has just made a deposit on the dog therefore he was no longer available - HOWEVER, in the same email told me she had other puppies for sale for $4000. She totally gave me the run around, this is typical of scam artists. They lure you in with an enticing offer then at the last minute when the transaction is about to get serious they pull out and tell you they have others that are better at a greater price. We were extremely disappointed with the entire dialogue with her, she knew exactly what she was doing and from some of the other reviews online, it seems I am not the only “victim” of her shady methods. If she employs shady selling techniques who knows how good her puppy raising technique is….Trust me on this, having a fancy website doesn’t mean you have a quality product and know what you’re doing. From me to you: STAY FAR AWAY!