Arizona Medical Board — family medical walk in prescott
Family Medical Walk In Prescott has repeatedly refused to disclose the results of my blood test (sample takin at facility). Over 3 weeks had passed and several calls by myself to get results. FMW said that my results were "abnormal and concerning" and they required me to see the Nurse Practitioner, Alice Proia, before they would release the results.
I have been told, that it is illegal for a facility to withhold test results.
I ordered the blood draw, I paid for the blood draw. The results should not be withheld from me in order for FMI to have another office visit paid by me.
And then for them to use the scare tactic, saying that the results were concerning, is a disgusting ploy on their part.
More Arizona Medical Board Complaints & Reviews
- Arizona Medical Board - wrongful decision made on complaint 
- Arizona Medical Board - lisa wynn (executive director) 
- Arizona Medical Board - incompetency and public danger 
- Arizona Medical Board - rude and bad service 
- Arizona Medical Board - negligence 
- Arizona Medical Board - medical care
- Arizona Medical Board - my dr. closed his practice and never notified me or said where my records are. the dr. is gary smith, 7400 s. power rd., gilbert, az 85297.
- Arizona Medical Board - dr. ajay narwani m. d
- Arizona Medical Board - diagnosis of my epilepsy
- Arizona Medical Board - granit creek health and rehabilitaion center (prescott, az)