Aqua Guard / water filter

1 India

Request No: [protected]

We have purchased Aqua Guard Geneus on 27th July'18 and on 10th August'18, we have approached service team regarding an issue stating that it's very high priority Request No: [protected].

Till Date, we have made 17+ Calls to service helpline and 4 Times call is forwarded to Escalation team but still, the issue is not resolved.

On Friday, Service technician committed that the faulty party will be replaced by Monday 13th Aug'18.

On Monday 13th Aug'18, after repeated calls to support helpline in the evening service team committed to replacing the product on or before 16th Aug'18 by 11 AM.

Since morning today 16th Aug'18, I have been giving calls to the Service support helpline and they have informed to us that service team is not answering the call.

What does customer do if your own service team is not answering calls?

The only mistake we have made is purchasing your product even after my first experience.

This is the second water filter I have purchased from Aqua Guard and now I can understand how horrible the service is.

I have purchased this product for my parents and they are suffering now.

Why does Aqua guard cheat customers by making fake promises pertaining to service?

Your Service team doesn't go by their committed and don't even care to inform customers in case of any delay ??

Do customers need to beg for service even though the company is committed for 1-year warranty?

I want my product to be replaced if your service team is incapable to fix the issue.

Sa