Apria Healthcare Group / cpap order

Posted: Jan 2, 2018 by   User
apria.com
I have had a CPAP machine for Sleep Apnea for over 8 yrs now. Originally bought thru APRIA. I now need a new machine. I sent in the prescription from the doctor twice. The doctor sent it in once, to their dedicated prescription fax #. I called one week later, than again 2 weeks later and they said they didn't have it.. for 3 weeks trying to get it accomplished before year end.. Their representatives on the phone are AWFUL... My wife who has the patience of a saint even got thoroughly annoyed.
Thanks Apria for screwing it up and I missed year end for my Health Savings Family Deductible that i had already met.. I am lodging a full complaint with my insurance company, since you are the preferred vendor.. ( FYI- I am a group benefits insurance broker and know how to get things accomplished thru the system). I would rather deal with motor vehicles and the cable company before Apria. I will never deal with Apria ever again..
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Medical Negligence and Deficiency

Comments

A  13th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I have been waiting for a new machine as well since January 18th. According to Apria they only have 7-10 business days to get out the order for a machine. I am not sure why, but that is what I was told. I have spent over 2 hours and 45 minutes just this week alone dealing with what they call a "Supervisor". Do you know that the people that work there do not know where their own paychecks come from? I asked for a corporate number and they said "I don't know it" also they don't know who their mangers manager is either. How can they be in the health care business if they treat every one so badly and don't care. I have been with out a Bipap machine since early January and have not slept since except for a couple of hours a night.

You can't even make a complaint to the Better Business Bureau because they are not rated! What a surprise! Also still waiting for there safety department to call back from the 5 voicemails and 5 emails. I shouldn't hold my breath because I would have been dead weeks ago!!!

DO NOT USE THEM UNLESS YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!!!

It wouldn't be bad if you could call your local office because they do care but you can't do that you have to waste hours on hold explaining and re-explaining your issues. What a waste.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree