Apria Healthcare Group / cpap order
I have had a CPAP machine for Sleep Apnea for over 8 yrs now. Originally bought thru APRIA. I now need a new machine. I sent in the prescription from the doctor twice. The doctor sent it in once, to their dedicated prescription fax #. I called one week later, than again 2 weeks later and they said they didn't have it.. for 3 weeks trying to get it accomplished before year end.. Their representatives on the phone are AWFUL... My wife who has the patience of a saint even got thoroughly annoyed.
Thanks Apria for screwing it up and I missed year end for my Health Savings Family Deductible that i had already met.. I am lodging a full complaint with my insurance company, since you are the preferred vendor.. ( FYI- I am a group benefits insurance broker and know how to get things accomplished thru the system). I would rather deal with motor vehicles and the cable company before Apria. I will never deal with Apria ever again..
More Apria Healthcare Group Complaints & Reviews
- Apria Healthcare - inefficiency / obfuscation 
- Apria Healthcare - beware! 
- Apria Healthcare - illegal practices 
- Apria Healthcare - scam 
- Apria Healthcare - customer service/service 
- Apria Healthcare Group - g-tube not shipped in right time
- Apria Healthcare Group - continually shipping either the wrong supplies or unrequested supplies
- Apria Healthcare Group - billing
- Apria Healthcare Group - patient safety concerns due to poor customer service and no follow through with commitments
- Apria Healthcare Group - oxygen tanks