Anthonio Wilfort, Angel Investment Network in Canada / Scam

Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

Thanks for your interests in the PA position, I will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities.I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since returned to her country. I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been.

I'm Anthonio Wilfort, 46, originally from Queensland Australia, but I have spent my whole life here in United State. I'm a lawyer by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in, from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs, I'm most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.

As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include;
*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitorings.
*Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
Basic wage is $500 a week

I'm currently in the Australia now for a summit and would be back to the state in about 3 weeks, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with next week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship.

Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time, work from home basis and the flexibilty means that there will be busier weeks than others, so it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week.If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side.

I'd want us to meet up on Yahoo chat as soon as possible so we can discuss this extensively, moreso it's easier for me to convey informations once i'm online. My Yahoo ID is the same as my e-mail address, [protected]@yahoo.com It may be a little difficult working out the time difference between us initially, with time however, we should get used to it.

I'm online most of the time when I'm not out or in a meeting so we should be able to have a chat sooner than you think. Do try to keep a date.

Full Contact Address:
Phone Numbers and cell :
Marital Status:
Email:

Once i received your contact information i will get back to you with the task for this week, Understand you will also be paid aswell as its important for me to make the necessary steps before i get to the state.

Hope i am clear with that.

Get back as soon as possible..

Anthonio Wilfort

Comments

•   Dec 17, 2009

This is obviously a scam and highly questionable at best but I still can't figure out how they frauds would benefit from having us cash these items for them and forward money orders along after taking our payments? If they 'cash' and we get the money and then forward the rest on to an orphanage or wherever, legit or not, where did we get scammed?

I am eager to understand this so someone please email me to let me know how we can be hurt in doing this: [protected]@gmail.com

• Mi
      Dec 22, 2009

You are not going to be able to just cash this at the grocery store. It's too much money. You would have to deposit it into your bank account and then send a portion of the money to a third party. The problem is that the bank takes the cashier's check and doesn't see that it's a fraud and deposits it into your account. When your bank finds out the cashier's check is a fraud (about a week later), they take the money back out of your account. The problem is that you have already sent some of that money somewhere else. Now you are responsible for that money and you're not getting the money back that you sent. Be careful! Don't ever cash a money order or cashier's check from someone you don't know!

• Am
      Jan 09, 2010

DONT DO IT ITS A SCAM!!! He wants all of your bank account info and your name, address, and phone number. So that his "Clients" can make payments into your bank account. You ask for the website address for the rental company Wilfort Rental and Store and its "Under Construction" Im NOT going to fall for this and Im hoping that nobody else does!!!

Jan 11, 2010

I applied for a similar job and then received an email very very similar to this one. I believed it seemed more like a scam then anything basically because of the spelling errors and the bad english. I then looked up online and found this. The question I have is, I had sent in my resume orginally because I did not know it was a scam until I got a reply. Is there anyway I am going to get frauded because they have my name, address, and phone number from my resume? I sure hope not, I can not afford to have problems. Any help?

• Al
      Apr 07, 2010

I just got the same email in response to a craigslist ad I answered; only he used a different name. He addressed himself as one person and then signed it using the first name as the last name, so that made me suspicious. Other than that, some of the phrasing is identical.

• Qq
      May 10, 2010

THIS IS THE LETTER I JUST RECEIVED. IM NOT CONVINCED AT ALL. I SMELL SCAM ALL OVER THIS.

I received your resume in response to the ad on Career Builder for a Personal Assistant, I will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities. I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, he has since returned to his country. I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been. I'm Lambert, 56, originally from Australia, but I have spent a whole lot here in United States. I'm a lawyer by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in; from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United States to various welfare and community service programs,

As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include;
    * Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
    * Basic wage is $550 a week

This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I'm currently in the Queensland Australia now for a summit, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with this coming week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship.

• Gw
      Jun 01, 2010

I received a similar email. What do I do now that I've sent him my name, phone number, and address? He doesn't have my bank account info. Will I be okay? Should I contact the police?

Here's the email:
    Hello,

Hope you're having a pleasant day today You contacted me applying for the position which I advertised on Craigslist. Do take time to go through this introductory mail and feel free to pass any questions on.

My profile briefly:

I'm Morgan Johnson, 52, and a father of 2 wonderful kids, a successful entrepreneur and investor, a member of the Angel Investment Network. I'm also a research journalist and I travel every now and then within and outside the US working on various independent projects, this is why I need someone who can help keep up to date with all of my activities especially when I'm away and amidst my busy schedule.

I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since moved on with her personal life and it has affected me in a way. I found her previously on the craigslist website and I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been. Please note that you are being hired only on a personal level. All correspondences would be made and promptly reported to me personally. The position is part time and home-based meaning you can work most times from your home as long as you have a regular internet access. You are also hired on a trial basis for now until we are able to see how well we fit in, this however does not affect your weekly wage.

Most of your activities will be carried out locally and most official packages will be delivered via posts. You will be actively involved in my personal, business and financial life. In summary, your activities as my assistant amongst other things will include;

* Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence;
    * Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring;
    * Organizing and maintaining diaries, memos and making appointments;
    * Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post;
    * Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
    * A personal reminder for Schedules, programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them as they come up;
    * Arranging travel and accommodation
    * Carrying out specific projects and research;
    * Taking on some of the my responsibilities and working more closely with management and other staff related to me;
    * Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
    * Handling and monitoring financial activities.
    * Processing and taking charge of weekly payments and purchases.
    * You will also be a part of my household and a helping hand to issues as they arise.
    * General clerical activities.

Basic wage is $450 a week.

Any extra personal expenses (transport, gas, etc) incurred by you while on an errand or otherwise will also be reimbursed by me at the end of each working week.

This position is very flexible and it is difficult judging the exact number of hours you will be doing, just bear it in mind that there will be busier weeks than others with a steady pay. Working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. There is also a very sensitive issue on trust, dedication and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.

This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I'm currently in Germany now for a project, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with immediately, prior to my arrival.

Due to the excessive number of responses to my Ad, do provide the following details about yourself for my personal record update and to filter applicants;

Full Names
    Occupation (if any)
    Sex
    Marital status
    Age

I hope you can be available for me immediately before I arrive, it certainly can act as a stable foundation to our impending working relationship.

Morgan Johnson

I really hope I'm not in any danger at this point! If anyone knows what to do, please please let me know

• Un
      Jun 12, 2010

I to replied to a job listing for a Personal Assistant and it seemed rather odd to me that he would want to give me a trial run without knowing me. Red flags went up so I instantly started digging and low and behold I found these complaints...exact same email as others with different name. WOW! My concern is that now this person has my resume with all of my information. What can be done? What have you all done? Also I recieved a facebook friend request from an African male that clearly has no connection to me and ironically i recieved the freind request the same date I recieved his email. I immediately blocked him from both my Facebook and my email (picture attached and he goes by Olayinka Babadiya). But to be honest I am still concerned...

• Cl
      Jun 16, 2010

ALWAYS research a job before providing any personal information!

I received an almost identical email, with only a few details changed (person's name, age, company worked for, and salary offered) after responding to an ad on Craig's list for a "Legal Assistant/Secretary/Personal Assistant."

Obviously, this individual has "regrouped" and begun sending a similar job description under a woman's name: Miranda Miller, from Angel Investment Foundation (aol.com email address)

BEWARE...this person will not give up easily. The scam will continue until he/she successfully screws people out of their money!!!

I am outraged!!! Luckily, I am a cautious person who researches the validity of such claims. Hopefully others do the same.

• Su
      Jun 24, 2010

I have responded to the same type of listing on craigs list. He stated his name was James Williams. Then he sent me a check in the mail and asked me to wire money to someone else!! I new it had to be a scam..no one just sends a check for 2, 000 and expect some of the money to be wired. I was just to weird! But the check was from a company, so I tried to contact the company but so far no response. If anyone has come across this please e-mail me at [protected]@rocketmail.com.
    Dont know if i should contact the police about this.

• Li
      Jul 14, 2010

I received the same letter and I've also had people try this scam when I was trying to rent an apartment and also for a kitchen table I was selling. He will send a check over the amount you are supposed to get and ask you to send him money back. Your bank will cash it snd then find out it's a bogus check and expect you to pay back the money. By this time you have already sent the "excess" money to him. This scam has been around for years. Anytime you are trying to sell anything more the a few hundred dollars on Craigslist some jerk may try and scam you. Read the Craigslist warnings where they tell you what to want out for and these postings meet all of the criteria. Luckily I did and have never fallen for this but many people do.

• Vi
      Jul 16, 2010

From: Marlone Gibbet <[protected]@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: Canada Job Offer...Weekly Pay
    Date: Friday, July 16, 2010, 3:12 PM

Thanks for your interests in the position, I will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities.

I'm Marlone Gibbet, 42, originally from Australia, but I have spent a whole lot here in Canada. I'm a lawyer by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in; from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs, I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
    *Scheduling programmed, flights and keeping me up to date with them.

Basic wage is $300 a week

This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on. This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially.

I'm currently in the Queensland Australia now for a summit, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship.

Marlone Gibbet

• It
      Jul 20, 2010

I've also gotten the same email. Gladly I didnt send anythign else. I've asked questions about the community he helps with down to what lawfirm he works with. Luckily I researched the company and SCAMS IS WHAT POPPED UP!!! DO NOT DO THIS PEOPLE!!!
    Below is the letter:

Hello,

Thanks for applying for the post, I quite I appreciate it. I received and read your e-mail and it's reasonable and acceptable. So I will give this a go.

I am Alexander Michael jensen, 40 yrs of age, I'm a lawyer by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in; from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs. I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.

to meet up with my irregular timings.

As my personal assistant, your activities among others will include:
    *Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
    *Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
    *Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
    *Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away.
    *Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
    *Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities..
    *Basic wage is $500 a week

*Must be organized & extremely detail oriented
    *Experience working with the internet, email, MS Excel and MS Word
    *Ability to multi-task and self manage 24/7 mindset
    *A willingness to do whatever needs to be done is a must

NOTE: The above qualification requirements can also be learnt if you are willing to take up the challenges.

I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point as I am presently in Germany for a summit. I will be back in Three Weeks time.

while you do something else on the side. As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately

promise to be a good boss. I am also glad on the commitment in working. I have been checking my files and what i would want you to do for me next week is to run some errands out to some of the orphanage

home which I do every month. The funds will be in form of Cashier check, it will be sent over to you from one of my clients and i have some list to email you once you received the funds. You will make some

PLEASE FILL THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW;
    Full Name:
    Full Street Address(not PO BOX)
    Email Address:

NOTE; Kindly send your application details A.S.A.P.

Once I have received your application form, I will get back to you with the task for next week. Please understand that you will also be paid as well as its important for me to make the necessary steps before i get

back from my business trip. I hope i am clear with that?

NOTE: This position is home-based and flexible part time job, you can be in any location, work from your home doing all the activities
    POSITION/AVAILABILITY:
    Position Applied For :
    How often do you check your email daily:

Please get back as soon as possible.

Alexander Michael Jensen

Sep 02, 2010

Mine was from Charles Blanton and he replied from a Craigslist ad that I had applied for an Administrative Assistant position! I thought it sounded a little strange and to good to be true so I googled the Angel Investment Network and I WAS RIGHT!!! Here is my letter:

Thank you for your response, the Administrative Assistant position had been filled up. I will like to know if you will be interested in position of personal assistant? If yes i will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities. I have had a previous Personal Assistant who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since returned to her country. I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been. I'm Charles Blanton, Originally from Canada, but I have spent a whole lot here in United State. I'm a qualified Legal Practitioner by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs, I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include;

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
    *Scheduling programmers, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
    Your Basic wage is $600 every week

I'm currently in Ontario Canada now for a summit and would be back to the state in about 3 weeks, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship. Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others, so it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week. If you can manage your time properly this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side. As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible, I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended work which you can immediately assist me with, I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually. Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.

I check my email most of the time when I'm not out or in a meeting so we should be able to have a chat sooner than you think. Do try to keep a date. I am glad you are willing to work with me and i promise to be a good boss. I am also glad on the commitment in working. I have been checking my files and what i would want you to do for me this week is to run some errands out to some of the orphanage home, I do that every month. The funds will be in form of Certified Checks (either cashier's or money order checks) and it will be sent over to you from one of my clients and i have some list to email you once you received the funds, You will make some arrangements by buying some stuff for the kids in the nearest store around you so you can mail them out. I will get you more information on that, I will like you to get back to me with your Contact Details for reconfirmation such as:

Address:
    Current Occupation:
    Email:

Once i received all the asking contact information above, i will get back to you with the task for this week and i hope you understand you will also be paid as well as its important for me to make the necessary steps before i get to the states. I will be waiting to read from you,

Best Regards,
    Charles Blanton

• Here is the letter i recieved I didn't know it was a scam until i looked did the same as many of you others did (i googled Angle network and found this) he is using many different names. my problem is i sent him my info just before i looked up angle network and found this. so am i in jepordy?

Hello There,

Thank you for your interest in the Administrative Assistant position but the position had been filled up, I will like to know if you will be interested in position of personal assistant?If yes i will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities. I have had a previous Personal Assistant who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since returned to her country. I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been. I'm Larry Mike, Originally from Australia, but I have spent a whole lot here in United State. I'm a qualified Legal Practitioner by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs, I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include;

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
    *Scheduling programmers, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
    Basic wage is $500 every week

I'm currently in Madrid, Spain now for a summit and would be back to the state in about 3 weeks, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship.Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time, work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others, so it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week.If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side.As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with, I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually.Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us, More so it's easier for me to convey information once I'm on line It may be a little difficult working out the time difference between us initially, with time however, we should get used to it.

I'm on line most of the time when I'm not out or in a meeting so we should be able to have a chat sooner than you think. Do try to keep a date. I am glad you are willing to work with me and i promise to be a good boss.I am also glad on the commitment in working.I have been checking my files and what i would want you to do for me this week is to run some errands out to some of the orphanage home, I do that every month .The funds will be in form of Cashier's Check and it will be sent over to you from one of my clients and i have some list to email you once you received the funds, You will make some arrangements by buying some stuff for the kids in the nearest store around you so you can mail them out.I will get you more information on that, I will like you to get back to me with your Contact Details such as:

Address:
    Current Occupation:
    Email:

Once i received all the asking contact information above on my Email : [protected]@hotmail.com, i will get back to you with the task for this week and i hope you understand you will also be paid as well as its important for me to make the necessary steps before i get to the states.I will be waiting to read from you

PS::I'm on Yahoo Messenger add me now, ( [protected]@yahoo.com )

Best Regards,
    Mr Larry Mike

• Or
      Sep 09, 2010

I'm such an idiot, and so desperate for such a wonderful sounding job that I've sent in all my damned information before googling. God, I thought it was a blessing for me. I am so naive. I got the Charles Blanton letter. I hope I don't get screwed more than I already am...

• Li
      Sep 09, 2010

They will send you a check. It's bogus. That's it. When you do nothing they will move on to the next guy. No worries. They have 100's of peoe they are trying to scam. When you don't respond they stop the scam.

• Br
      Nov 02, 2010

SAME THING!! From craiglist- emailed in response to a job inquiry.

Hello Brooke,
    Thanks for your interests in the PA position. My name is Joseph Raul, 41 years old, Originally from (Seville)Spain, but I have spent my whole life here in United States. I'm a Business owner by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in, from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs, Presently i own Fiber2Fashion LTD so I'd often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include;

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
    *Scheduling programmed, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
    Basic wage is $400 a week

Please note that this position is not an office based Job for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time, work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others, so it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week.If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side.As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with, I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually.

Permit me to use next week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us. I'm hardly online most of the time when I'm not out or in a meeting so we should be able to have a chat sooner than you think. Do try to keep a date.. I will be glad if you are willing to work with me as i do need someone that's committed and reliable.

Regards,
    Joseph Raul

Jan 05, 2011

Hey guess what everyone!!! He's at it again... Craigslist needs to screen there employment listings better so this doesn't happen to good people!!! What does everyone think about a safe sight you know is legit???!!! BTW heres his new letter!

Dear Applicant,
    Detailed Job Description : OFFICE MANAGER/RECEPTIONIST

I received your resume in response to the address for an Office manager/receptionist, I will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities.I have had a previous Office manager/receptionist who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since returned to her country.I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been. I'm Adam Fords, Age 52 originally from Australia, but I have spent a whole lot here in United States. I'm a business man and Interior Designer by profession, I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United States to various welfare and community service programs, I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy person who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.

As my office manager, your activities amongst other things will include;
    * Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
    * Basic wage is $500 weekly
    * This job will take you few hours in a day and it just 3 days in a week
    * Its a Full-Time / Part -Time Job with no stress

This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.. This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I'm currently in the Queensland Australia now on a business trip and summit, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship.

- To Apply
    Kindly fill in the needed information below

All filled information should be directed to my personal email address which is ([protected]@hotmail.com)

Full Name :
    Mailing Address (PO BOX not allowed):
    Residential Phone Number:
    Mobile:
    Present Job:
    Email address:

The employee, acknowledged the Detailed Job Description
    and signed ______________________________
    (First Name and Last Name of Employee)

Once I have received your contact information, I will get back to you with the task for next week and remember that all filled information should be directed to this email address ([protected]@hotmail.com).

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response

Thank you.
    Adam Fords

• Ro
      May 16, 2011

I received this email just today and was wierded out. I hate that people prey on the unemployed, it's really sad that I have to second guess every job posting and response. Now these people have my personal information and can try to contact me many different ways. Can anything be done to stop this?

Hello,

I received your resume in response to the ad for a Personal Assistant, I will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities. I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since returned to her country. I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been. I'm Antonio, 52. I'm a Contractor by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United States to various welfare and community service programs, I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.

This position is fun to have, all you have to admit is just a flexible time and you won't regret working with me. Like i said before, you will be acting like the boss most times because i travel alot, and you will be working from the office space we rent in the downtown of the city..

As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include :

* Running personal errands, supervisions and monitorings.
    * Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.

This position is flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is I may come at you impromptue sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.. This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I am currently working out the movement, i mean the relocation to your city and i will definately need your assistant with the agent that is getting the office setup this week that we we discuss on phone. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship.

Basic wage is $1950 per 2 weeks $3, 900 monthly ( excluding tax )
    Your response will be highly appreciated via email if you are interested.

Well, let me know if you are able to handle the position Thanks for your anticipated action.

Antonio Leija

• Ol
      May 26, 2011

I was leary of the email I received, so I decided to do some research and found this site. I too responded to a PA job on craigslist. However, I did not send my resume. Basically, same game, different name! I asked for more information about the job and this was the reply back to me:

Hello,
    Am offering this position for the post of Special Aide/Assistant and also entails construction and supervising manufacturer. So I will give this a go.I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable, someone with good understanding and working skills.I am Mr B. Cassidy, 45 yrs of age, I'm a lawyer by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in; from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs. I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.

This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them. My only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so i need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings.

As my Special Aide/assistant, your activities among others will include:

*Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
    *Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
    *Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
    *Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away.
    *Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
    *Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities..
    *Basic wage is $1, 600 a month .

QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
    *Must be organized & extremely detail oriented
    *Experience working with the internet, email, MS Excel and MS Word
    *Ability to multi-task and self manage/24/7 mindset
    *A willingness to do whatever needs to be done is a must

NOTE: The above qualification requirements can also be learn if you are willing to take up the challenges.

I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point as I am presently in Ireland for a summit. I will be back in Six Weeks time.

I think you're the right person for this post, Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules. It's a part-time, work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others. So it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week. If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side. As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible.I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with. I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually. Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job and i am confident you can take up the challenges. On the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.

I'm online most of the time as I am hard of hearing so I prefer we contact each other through E-mails but if there is need for me to call, I will be glad to do that. I am glad you are willing to work with me and i promise to be a good boss. I am also glad on the commitment in working. I have been checking my files and what i would want you to do for me is to run some errands out to some of the Charity home which I do every month. The funds will be in form of Certified Us Payment, it will be sent over to you from one of my clients and i have some list to email you once you received the funds.You will make some arrangements by buying some stuff for the kids in the nearest store around you so you can mail them out. I will get you more information on that.

PLEASE FILL THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW:

First Name:
    Last Name:
    Full Street Address with suite #/apt # (not PO BOX) :
    Home Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Age:

Once I have received your application form, I will get back to you with the task for the week ahead. Please understand that you will also be paid ($350 a week) as well as its important for me to make the necessary steps before i get back from my business trip. I hope i am clear with that?

NOTE: This position is a flexible part time job, you can be in any location, doing all the activities and if there is any relocation you will be notify.

POSITION/AVAILABILITY:

Position Applied For_________________

How often do you check your email:______________
    Specify the hours that you will be available if my schedule doesn't
    work with the hours i requested

Days/Hours You will be available:
    Friday____
    Saturday____
    Sunday____

Hours Available: from_______ to______

What date are you available to start work?________________

Best Regards.