Ann Taylor / Poor service
I viewed a sweater on the Ann Taylor website and the search function indicated that the sweater was not in any Ann Taylor store near me. I paid full price and shipping charges. The next day I went to my local Ann Taylor store and the sweater was in the front of the store (in various sizes). I called customer service but the item was already shipped.
The next day I was on the website and the same sweater was marked 30 percent off. I called customer service and even spoke to a supervisor who told me that they could not (translation - would not) adjust the price. The woman said that I could return the sweater and pay for return shipping and buy another at the discounted price. Hence, two shipping charges.
I explained that the website indicated that the sweater was not in any of my local stores and that I didn't even receive the sweater yet. They wouldn't budge.
I cancelled my Ann Taylor card and will not shop at their store again.
More Ann Taylor Complaints & Reviews
- Ann Taylor Email Promotions And Shop It To Me - Not honoring email promotions 
- Ann Taylor Loft - Poor Customer Service 
- Wfnnb/ann Taylor - Fraudulent collection action 
- Ann Taylor - Gypsy Scam
- Ann Taylor - unfair fees
- Loft / Ann Taylor - Return Policy
- Loft / Ann Taylor - changing order delivery address
- Loft - unethical behavior
- Loft (Ann Taylor) - sales associate in alderwood mall #1460 
- Loft (Ann Taylor) - credit card payment issues - backward service