Amunlockers.com / iphone unlocking

India Review updated:

This company is a fraud! They have taken my money and said that the supplier cant unlock the phones, and they have refunded money to account only. They will not refund money to my credit card. I have checked with the supplier and they told me that the company never even tried to submit the unlock. Then they say that they will not refund me to use the 500 credit on my account! They do not offer any other services for me to spend my money on please stay away from AMunlockers.com his name is

• Updated by scoeas, Nov 02, 2017

Yeah you did not dedcut a single penny, but you lied about the services being up, you told me to submit the unlocks, and then lied and said they were denied because of a previous attempt.I have no problem with you not giving me the money back, i oculd have already used the 500 on att unlocks, or sprint unlocks, or app unlocks, but none of your services are up, and you were not asnwering me on whatsapp, but im glad this got your attention. Please do not ddent this because i have all the whatsapp communications showing all this, and i will post it if you dent any of this is true! Your a scam! You are just trying to get free money from people, and then tell them that you iwll put it back in their account. Meanwhile none of your other services work

Sc
Oct 13, 2017

Comments

Oct 17, 2017

We have a clientele of 1500+ happy clients .
    You will not see any complaints except this .
    We have more than 100 different services of different prices on our website. This man sent us the payment 500USD for a particular service which was not working at that moment . That doesnt mean the website is fraud!
    We have specifically written on homepage terms and conditions:
    * Credits are NOT REFUNDABLE as Money. If your order is rejected, you will receive credits back instanly, Credits Will Remain Available in Your Account To Be Used With Any Available Service Provided By This Server.
    * Credits Purchased For Unlocking will not be Refunded To Your Paypal / Bank Account or As Money.
    (SCREENSHOT ATTACHED)

And while sign up, user agreed to the terms and conditions . Now he is asking opposite to the terms and conditions he already accepted .
    This is unacceptable.
    We did not deducted a single penny from his account . His orders were rejected and credits were added back into his account so that client can re use it for different orders . ( ACCOUNT STATEMENT ATTACHED )

Nov 02, 2017

@Anubhav M bro 1500 people you barely have 3 people a day that visit your website, on top of that you suspended my account, and now i cant ven have access to use your services. This is a legitimate complaint. Only scammers block accounts instead of trying to work with the customers.

Nov 04, 2017

@scoeas which one is it rejected or service was down? You keep changing our story!

Oct 17, 2017

Account statement attached.
    We did not deducted a single penny from the user’s account .

Nov 02, 2017

@Anubhav M thats great but none of your services work, so how can i recoup the 500.00 that you claim is on my account. I guess maybe i can use 50 cents at a time for checks that dont work either. If i had access to my account i would show you that almost every transaction i have sdone with you has been denied or had the money returned because of the service being down.