AMSOT / BOGUS CREDIT CHECKS

1 6106 GUN HIGHWAYTampa, FL, United States

I am very disappointed in AMSCOT's credit check system. They are turning qualified people down due to bad credit. A machine does not know anything about my credit worthiness. I was laid off my job and hire back for less wages. That is how my credit was ruined. I am not writing bad checks. I worked for a large financial Institution (No name mentioned). I was laid off then hired back for less wages a year later. This is how large companies generate revenue for themselves. They open up jobs in other countries paying them around .75 cents an hour and lay off the Americans. How can you compet with that? If America is in debt, how do they expect us to have perfect credit ? With all the security cameras in place, I dont see how anyone can walk out with large computer or what worse large cash. You are getting rich off my money not my credit. I use their services all the time.

As a Customer Service Representative I would know that I must first be able to establish report with the customers. By having their trust and understanding they will be influenced to return to the company. It is not the fancy look of the building. This is how I would have been a great asset to organization.
I anyone is interested in hiring me please email me at thompson0102@yahoo.com