American Signature Furniture / terrible merchandise

Am Mar 14, 2013

I initially purchased a Mattress, Futon and what appeared to be an amazing Living room Set. When delivered my living room set was dirty, I had to call the fabric insurance to come out an clean it. In a matter of 3 months my living room set had looked as if it was 5 years old. The ottoman was sagging with no support and the material they used had quickly become dingy and fuzzy. When I called to complain, initially I was offered new seat cushions. When I showed up to the store to retrieve cushions they were not available. So in my complaining fit they offered to give me a new set equal to the cost of the original set, I thought that fair. So I picked out 2 100% leather reclining chairs. It has now been about 4 months and the leather is peeling… WTF. Again they offered to give me new couches…why so I can go through this again in 3 more months. Had I known the products they sold not of a good quality I would have never purchased from them.
Sales people were pushy and dishonest.
Customer Service was overworked and was not very helpful.
Sadly I used RAC to purchase my products and when you are paying 3x’s the sale price you want what you buy to last you a good 10 years at least.
Learned lesson you get what you pay from in this case I got NOTHING.