American Signature Furniture / deception

7230 US 19 NPinellas Park, FL, United States
4.5
Phone: 727 456 5420

9/2/08 I spent 254.80 at signature furniture store. I bought 2 5' tall bookstands and a single bed frame.
I took the bed frame home.
The 2 bookstands were to arrive in a few days. However, when I called about them I was told they could not get them. Sorry.
They did credit back into my account $211.86..(This was what I paid for the 2 book cases minus the bed frame )and all of this is correct.
Today I went back to inquire whether they had the white book stands in 6' . This is what happened
they had the white book stands in the 5' model. I did buy them however, they raised the price and now I had to pay $256.78 for the same book stands they had sold me previously for 211.86.
They claim they have no knowlege of my previous transactions. However I have the documentation on my Bank of America site.
I think they decided it was not cost effective to sell the stands for the original price and cancelled out my order. May I add the salesman found they had 20 of them in stock.
I think while this may not be the biggest thing they could be doing it should be noted they are doing this. I would happily supply documentation that this was done.
Mila Long