Amadeus Home Music School / Fraudulent charges & no refund

Amadeus Home Music School
Phone: 877-537-7660
DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE COMPLETE FRAUDS. Had signed up for their services in August. The piano teacher stopped halfway thru and never received refund despite repeated requests. Gets worse...they recently charged my credit card $1600 in January and then tried again 3 days ago but were denied as deemed suspicious. Donna said they had been hacked into and the charges were accidental...and oh by the way the owner just happens to be abroad for the last couple months...So like I said Don't do business with this company!!!

Will also be reporting them to the authorities.

A  21st of Feb, 2009 by
I have filed a claim with the New Jersey Better Business Bureau. Amadeus never responded to them and my complaint was put on file. I received my credit card statement today with 2 separate charges of 1, 563.00 one in January and one in February, 2009. I have not received the services I paid for which were supposed to bring my son's lessons up to February, 2009, lessons stopped in September, 2008 with no word of a refund or any offer to provide services already paid for. I am owed a refund and then I'm billed again for something I haven't received and never renewed?????? What is up with this fraudulent company and why are they still advertising?
A  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
They are fraudulent. We had the same experience. Am disputing the credit card charges now.
N  13th of Mar, 2009 by
I worked for them, and things got totally out of hand -- they grew too quick and couldn't handle everything, and they let me go.
My understanding is that they are closing down, and have asked everyone to reverse the charges on their Credit Cards or call in and get a direct credit.
My friend in the company told me they want to resolve EVERYTHING, and that they feel bad about it.
Here is the number they told me to call: 646 345 3170
N  17th of Mar, 2009 by
These people dont give a crap... Drew who is suppose to refund my $ does not answer the phone. They charged me 1040 $ 3 x on my credit card in one month. I got back 2 of the charges and have been calling daily. I plan to drive there if I have to. Im not letting this go. They are frauds and I don't trust Donna either. I was told their computer was hacked which is such bull-s... because if the computer was hacked the hackers would not be charging music lessons.. I live in Long Island and they have a branch here in Huntington - so for anyone interested, this is the same company.
A  16th of Apr, 2009 by
This school is horrible. I ordered drum lessons for my autistic child. They billed me Dec. 15, 2008. After jerking me around for 1 month I got 4 seperatic lessons. The teacher was very nice but came a long distance and wasn't happy with the drive. I then discovered that I had been charged 2 more times from the school with in a week of each other. February 25 and March 4th, 2009. I contaced the school and Donna said there was a data base error and it was being corrected. I told her I was disputing the charges with my credit card company. So far only 1 of the charges has been revresed (by the credit card company). Then my teach quit because he hadn't been paid. I am still pursing the charge backs from my credit card company. I hope these people go straight to jail when all this is done.