Amadeus Home Music School / Awful place
This company advertises in home music instruction on your schedule. We contacted with company to provide 16 weeks of lessons for my grandniece. As the date that the lessons were supposed to start approached, we had heard nothing. We contacted them and were assured that this was taking a little longer, but that the teacher would call in a few weeks with a start date. That date came and went with no call... We contacted them via email again and received additional assurances that we should hold tight.
I called after a few weeks and left a message - they rarely answer the phones for me anymore. The return call indicated that a decision had been made to issue a refund. That was over a month ago. Since then, I called and was told by the person I spoke to that she was only a teacher and had no authority. And that I HAD TOO follow up with the president. She could do nothing. At this point I was pretty fumed. I left the president, Heath something a pretty blistering voicemail indicating that I needed a call back ASAP. If that didn't happen, he could expect me to contact the credit card company and file a chargeback request, the BBB and as many of the state AG offices as I could determine that they did business in. To date, no calls.
I did find that the New Jersey BBB seems to know them fairly well. They have an Unsatisfactory rating with 33 complaints, 5 with no response.
More Amadeus Home Music School Complaints & Reviews
- Amadeus Home Music School - Ripped off 
- Amadeus Home Music School - Run down of my terrible experience 
- Amadeus Home Music School - Unpaid Teachers! 
- Amadeus Home Music School - unauthorized charge on my credit card
- Amadeus Home Music School - no refund no teacher 
- Amadeus Home Music School - Fraud and theft
- Amadeus Home Music School - Fraudulent charges & no refund 
- Amadeus Home Music School - Stole money 2009