Affordable Legal Help / Affordable legal Lack Of Concern For Clients

1 PO Box 802708Valencia, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-871-9317

Well I wanted to post a positive response on here about this legal group, as they did file the first set of divorce paperwork for my son, but not now as it's in limbo again. This has been the most awful experience for My Son that I could ever imagine for him. A divorce and lack of visitation for his Son and My grandson is hard enough. But when you are on a limit income and people like this take advantage of this situation is just wrong. Ed Maddison and Nicole will not response to us at all now, and I know its because we have been angry with the lack of there communication and following through with there word to do what they said they will do. Ed Maddison says, "well this is the process, " but we called the courts and my sons paperwork is just sitting there waiting for paperwork to be filed for a court date. Oh yeah affordable said they would call and send the proper paperwork to set the date. But they again, stop corresponsing to us at all now. I am going to gather all the emails of complaints and through the BBB and send it on to all who will listen, I am not stopping here now, I am making up packets and sending them to BBB in california, and to the governor of california, and going to JAG as my husband is retired military. I will keep going until someone will listen. I also have messages on my machine that I will send as well.
I believe in the beginning maybe they meant will, but now I am so tried of fighting with them to get this done for my son, it seems like the only response you get it when you post a complaint on here, and then they act shock that you feel this way.
Lack of communication, lack of concern for anyone's situation is just wrong, and I am going to take the steps I can to make sure others don't suffer any more than they have all ready.
This is just so wrong, when good people with limited income, and they say they provide a affordable opition for legal help, and then they take your money and that's the end of that.
If you need to add any complaints or information, please contact me through my normal email, and I will send it on this week.
Hattie2u@msn.com

An

Comments

• Ni
      17th of Feb, 2010

Mrs. Weichec,

Well thanks - you started it off the right way, we did our part in your sons case. And the next step happens tomorrow, which there is no way for it to have gone any other way.

We do not have the time to deal with all of the parents of our clients - that is why you have not received correspondence from our office, but your son has. He has and is being helped, why do you give him a call.

Sincerely,
    Nicole Smith
    Affordable Legal Help
    (866) 872-9317 ext 2
    nsmith@affordablelegalhelp.org

17th of Feb, 2010

See Nicole its always the next's day, but the sad thing is the next's day don't come.
    Yes, I did start this off right, and we did from the beginning. You being sarcastic about calling my son, he is here right now with me, and you have not responsed to him nor has Mr. Ed Maddison.
    This is so hard, and I can see that to get the paperwork process done with this group it will be like pulling teeth the whole way. The funny thing is, you try to make all of us out the bad guys, and that's not the truth, when it comes to the legal process it's nothing to mess around with, when there are family lives at stake here.
    I will not feel quilty for wanting the best for my Son and My Grandson, that is what good parents do.

• Bd
      1st of Mar, 2010

Sounds to me like the father here was trying to control the case. I worked with Affordable law group had my case finished up in about a month and was expecting it to take much much longer. They answered all of my emails, I did not call too often cause I know its a law firm and not a telephone service. Man you should have just let them do their job. I had a great relationship with them, maybe your a little much. I RECOMMEND them to all my friends and so far two of them that used ALG loved it. Hope things turn around for you. Sincerely,

- Ben

• Th
      1st of Mar, 2010

I agree with bdaddy, but my case was finished in about three weeks. They always replied to my emails, and i was done with my case rather fast
    FIVE STARS Affordable Law Group.

• Mu
      4th of Mar, 2010

I too agree with Bdaddy they did exactly what they said when I first spoke with them. They layed it all out over the phone and in a few weeks and after a couple interviews my case was on its way.

17th of Mar, 2010

The funny thing is... If you had good service from this law group.. Why are you even on the complaints page looking around...
    When I have good service from a company, the last place I am looking is on the complaints board page, expecially after I have had good service...
    I have to admit... you guy's think of everything...

Nice Try,

You have awaken a sleeping giant...

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2010

I have spoken to this office on numerous occasions once I read this board. I might have made a different decision about using their services but hopefully my comment on this board will help others who stumble across it.

This company has good intentions and does care about helping people. This is clear evidence that it is true as there are several people whom have posted on this board that it is a scam and that no one should use the service - who have posted follow up comments letting all of us know that they have been helped and are satisfied with the service. I mean HELLO?? Duh. I work in customer service at a bank and I KNOW what customers deal with when they fell mistreated, I hear it all day. And scams don't have any positive feedback at all - not to mention people who originally posted negative who are now pleased with the service. That ONLY shows effort to fix a problem or concern, everyone has got them. Personally, I would rather know where a company has been and what they are doing than not knowing anything at all.

The majority of the people on here are the same people, with the same stories. Pick up the phone! Call for help - I call every few days and if I leave a message it is returned. I am very thankful that my decision in choosing this company to help my son so far is the right one, he doesn't have a computer and I researched them on the internet for him.

Call their office, ask for help. If they cannot help you or don't try to help, I'd be surprised. They are very helpful and understanding when I came to them about my concern of reading this board. So far my son is getting the service we paid for and I will continue my feedback as it seems appropriate to help others.

Respectfully,
    Shellie B.
    San Antonio, Tx

• He
      14th of Apr, 2010

I spoke with CJ Ward an investigator for Keyt News at 730 Miramonte Drive, Santa Barbara, CA 93109 last night. He stated to me that it would be our best interest to inform him of our situations. Please contact him.

Edward was second in charge for Father's Choice and CJ was a part in stopping them.

Here is a link to the News station:
    www.keyt.com

Here is a link to information on CJ Ward:

Here is proof of the tipline number:

Here are some links to the "Father's Choice" problem, from News Station:

Also, here are some more websites I found to show you who we are dealing with, this is proof that all Edward does is change the name of the company and scams the same way:

On this, you can scroll all the way to the bottom and see "Nadia Nicole" aka Nicole Smith responding to a complaint about Edward. Nadia is her real name and is involved in this even going back to Father's Choice.

Here is another website about Father's Choice:
    /URL removed/

Edward Herzstock was second in command there. If you read the article it states Edward's name several times.

• He
      27th of May, 2010
    Affordable Legal Help - FRAUD/ FELONY GRAND THEFT
    AFFORDABLE LEGAL HELP
    California

EDWARD H. TOOK OUR MONEY, PROMISED US RESULTS AND DELIVERED NOTHING TO US!! ACTUALLY MISSED OUR COURT DATE AND WE REPRESENTED OURSELVES!!! DO NOT USE THIS GROUP! THEY TOOK $750.00 FROM US LAST SEPT. AND HAVE NOT REFUNDED US!!! WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK EDWARD AND NADIA!! REFUND US!!!
    JAMES AND HEATHER MILLER

• Ho
      27th of May, 2010

Take him to civil court or somthing?

• Fr
      26th of Jul, 2010
    Affordable Legal Help - never heard on my case and can't reach them ever

I paid $750.00 for legal service on my child support and coudsty on my child and have not heard from them at all.
    Tried to send an email and call but not able to reach the lawyers. I want my god dm money back.

• Re
    Valencia
    California
    Phone: 1-866-872-9317
    affordablelegalhelp.org

This company didn't live up to what it told me it could do. All they wanted after bugging us on the phone about hiring them was the money. After they received the money the phone calls stopped and we haven't heard a thing since. And that has been about 8 months now.

13th of May, 2015

Ed is at it again and finally got himself in some trouble. But if anyone is still looking to serve or sue him, he can be found in court or his companies new address. www.revleap.me

you can reach me at jlu@yahoo.com