Aeria Games / Bad Customer service

Aeria Games
Silicon Valley
Phone: 408-216-1107
People been spending money on this game and then they just start banning people stating that everon is hacking. not only did i loose my acount and my charter i lost all the money i put into the game. DO NOT PLAY AERIA GAMES .. Playing the game is bannable offence according to the TOS. Using and advantage in the game is considered bannable. This could be interpeted as boosted, magical weapon and parting to power level. It seem they find any reason that they can to ban account after they get to a certain level.

D  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Sounds like you were trying to exploit the game mechanics, and had a major cry when you were caught.
N  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I agree! Aeria Games is a rip off. I was also banned for no apparent reason. I asked why and what proof they had, they told me they could not tell me because of security reasons. Makes no sense at all. Stay away unless you enjoy giving away money to crooks.
A  14th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The way the Aeria team works is this. They let behavior like hacking run rampant throughout the game until enough people raise enough cane that they have to make a showing. This last Sunday July 5 2009 they made such a showing. According to one of the staff members they banned 300 accounts. Why in the world would they allow it to get to 300 accounts hacking before they did anything? The only problem with the bans is that innocent players were banned along with the cheaters due to IP adresses. Anyone who was sharing an IP through a router in which a hacker was on got banned along with the hacker in this sweep of theirs. They will not provide any proof of any wrongdoing when you try and defend yourself from a ban, they say the behavior was "confirmed". Well if it was confirmed show me and I'll shut up and stop bothering the staff. I have never cheated and also spent time and money on one of their games and can get no satisfation from the staff.
Ingame name Discreet.
A  8th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Aeria Games is a pathetic excuse of a company. The games they host are no better than private servers. I've also seen private servers run better by average everyday players too. They don't care about you, their 'contact us' link is broken and it's just something they do to filter out messages they want to receive and messages they do not. In addition, they say that it takes up to '48 hours' for them to receive your message. Keep dreaming. It's more like 48 days if YOU GET LUCKY. And even if they receive your message, they won't do anything. Those who should be banned for breaking the rules won't, and those who break the rules won't get banned. Do you know why they don't allow bans to be discussed on the forums? Simple. They won't want you guys to find our their mistakes. They use their players to go onto sites like the BBB and post meaningless sentences on how Aeria Games is good. Another sad aspect of this company is that their raffles are completely biased. Someone was good friends with a Game Master and she won a raffle- A one out of like ten thousand chances.

The worse aspect of this company that makes me sick is that on their monthly 'How are we doing?' threads, they post something like this:

"Hi everyone, once again, please tell us how we are doing in terms of customer satisfaction.

P.S.- There will be random AP giveaways. (AP is the special type of currency that you get from paying with real money)"

Aeria Games Rules:

1- You can do anything you want except for insulting a Game Master or do something in ANY WAY THAT HURTS THEIR PAYCHECK. Anything else is 'fair' game.
A  10th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Aeria games have tried to make a fraudulent transaction from my paypal account. I've never been on the site. The first I'd heard of it was when they tried to remove 50 euros from my paypal account. I'm now in a dispute with paypal, who have opened up an investigation into this transaction. I don't even have an account with aeria games!!!
A  6th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am with lilkitty15. wtf? I do not even have an account on that online game site.
A  4th of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same here lilkitty15. I just got an email from paypal for a $50 payment to them. Luckily it was 3 am and i was still up to immediately file a dispute. Oddly enough, some guy from China got paid $500.00 at the same exact time from my PP account. Not sure how this happened, but I quickly changed all my Ebay, Paypal passwords.
A  7th of Apr, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
they r scams and someone have to stop them from the world gaming industrie
A  7th of Apr, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just got my account banned the other day. I haven't been online, a friend of 8 years died 2 weeks ago. I go to login yesterday and the account was banned. I sent them an email stating so and the account was unbanned (again with no explanation) but over HALF of my gear was missing! All costume items gone as well, inventory EMPTIED, "mailbox" EMPTIED, bank EMPTIED... WTF AeriaGames!?!
N  9th of Apr, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
### aeria games it all sucks like all other free2play sites just dont visit this scamm sites
my 2 accounts got banned from aeria because i asked them that they must give me the items back because i was scammed...
the people are noobs in the forums if you ask you get stupit spamm answers...i think im done...
A  18th of Jul, 2010 by
Sounds good to me lol sue em, gather all the legal evidence you can and use it against em. I noticed alot of people are going after Aeria Games Lawsuit wise instead of crying out on the net, it dose more damage when you start taking large sums of money out of their pockets with lawsuits.
N  29th of Aug, 2010 by
IMHO; no one should spend ANY REAL MONEY on Aeria game. Too many people have had their accounts seized for no real reason after spending alot of money while they have let other people hack in the game. They only care about making money and haved used the legaleese of their TOS to enable them to do what ever they want. WARNING DO NOT SPEND AND REAL MONEY OR TIME PLAYING AERIA GAMES. They also recently have knowingly banned players who are members of the United States Armed Forces for defending others who were banned.
A  24th of Sep, 2010 by
i recommend you guys to file a complain to www.bbb.org just put your zip code - go to for consumers - file a complain - and go on may not change but at least will piss them off
A  27th of Oct, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The owners of the company are communist chinese thats why they will never provide any proof of their accusations when they ban you.
The game managers are the most corrupt, unethical game managers in the MMO industry.
A  10th of Nov, 2010 by
They advertise items like "mystery chest" as being "random chance to get one of the following items". When in fact it is not RANDOM (look up the definition if you must). Instead the good items have like .00001% chance, where as a bad item might have 80% chance. THIS IS NOT RANDOM!! Most of their items across all their games work like this, and are labeled as being random. This is both false advertising and bait & switch. There are millions of dollars in profits being made off this scam. When is someone going to sue them? I would if I had money for lawyers. There could be a class lawsuit worth hundreds of millions of dollars because of this. The evidence is right on their own website! They would have to settle out of court if they hoped to stay in business! SOMEONE PLEASE SUE THESE [censor] ALREADY! By the way I have never been banned so dont think im saying this out of spite.
A  12th of Nov, 2010 by
The Gms Are Crooks
The Are Lazy Especally Peanut
A Fail Gs Turned Fail Gm :/
Recycled FC and Promos Just To Get Money
OutLaw Cloak Again? Peanut Everyone Has Those -.-
Banning People For Negative Commenting On Your Gear?
BunBun Messing With People Cuz They Accidently Said Mr.BunBun?
Not To Mention The Wide Spread Scare And Panic From The Fake Gm Hackers
That Was Chosen By Aeria Product Managers And Gs GM To Ignore For The Sake Up an Secret UpComming Event?
Lying To The Players Like The Cookiemonsta Promising They Have Nothing To Do With It?
The NEwest Gm Schoville Calling Players Fat And Allowing Them To Use Shout Channel For Sexual Language?
GreyWolf Was There Too -.-
They Allow Players Like Muy and xChemi to Continue Thia On A Daily Basis While Players Like Chatera Get The Boot For A Tiny Curse Word with A Chat Filter Implemented
They Push Out Any Gm Who Doesn't Ride The Crooked Train Sorry Greywulf You Know Your Next ;-;
They Hire These Gs Based On Popularity Not On Helpfulness Or Attitude Hello Gs NAme?
Dont Expect A Complaint To Be Taken Care Of Unless It Involves Money
Dont Forget To Mention The Incidents Where Players Have Gotten Unreleased Items From A Mysterious Source <.<
There Was Already A Case Where A Gm Was Fired For Giving Some Unreleased Items To Friends :/
And Yes They Pay Players Ap To Go TO Other Site And Say There Games Are Good
While The Games Are Good The Staffing Are Unfortunatly Not
Gs And Gms Bickering With Players In Shoutbox :/
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=1005521 <--- The Big Scare About Fake Gm Hackers Aeria Employees In Disguise Casuing Panic And Confusion And Denying Any Involvement...
On Page 5 Dojan 5 Lies To More Players
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=1007413 <---- The Event The Were Keeping Secret And Doing The Panic For
Not Really Feeling Peanuts attitude On Page 6 :/
I Threw In Old And New Just To Show Things Have Not Changed Much
Nor Will They
/Depressionquitsmt xD
I Wonder If
N  26th of Nov, 2010 by
i understand how you feel. i reported a botter and aeria games made it look like i was harrasing him WTF. f**k aeria games. ill never play anymore of there games. hope they end up like acclaim did.
A  1st of Dec, 2010 by
They banned me as well !
My friend bought last chaos gold on a website and i got 1000m from him, when i showed it to a stranger in the game I said i got it from a webite when he asked, he then took CTRL+PRINT SCREEN and sent it to AeriaGames and the next day i got banned ?!
N  31st of Dec, 2010 by
I like the game and all but it is a pain. All the people with ap and stuff have bs goin on. They all pay money to be a noob. I think they want to take our acc and hack us. Take all info in our computers. It really is scary. Like they could come kill us or see something we dislike. I really wish they would get a job.

Get a life people its a game.
A  7th of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
AERIA [censor]ER i spend all my money for nothing and the same day i got banned @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Aeria Games Logo Aeria Games