Aeria Games / ban

1 Belgium Review updated:

cata_yo ([protected]) a envoyé un message en utilisant le formulaire de
contact sur http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban.

Nom de compte: meggi

Jeu: Last Chaos EN

Serveur: katar

Nom de Personnage: Balooo

Adresse e-mail: [email protected]

Dear meggi,

Your account was reported compromised.

To assure us that this is the actual account holder and to reinstate
this account to your possession we will need you to provide us with AP
transaction numbers as well as the email associated with your purchases.
We will require the following information in order to help you any
further:

1) Server(s) your character(s) are associated with
2) Name(s) of the character(s)
3) Items which the character(s) have equipped and in the inventory
4) Last 5 items purchased in Item Mall (including dates, times, and
character(s))
5) The transaction #'s for the last 5 items purchased
6) The last time and zone your character(s) were logged in
7) The original and current email address associated with the account
8) The date the account was registered
9) Your I.P Address ( feel free to use whatismyip.com)

Team Aeria i change my old acount with this one ... after 4 months banned my account, on the first day we sent them messages to say Aeria I changed on account ... I did not gave any answer .. after I spent 500 euros at least they closed my account ... I bought everything I have in stock and can not get because my account is closed .. what should I do?? I understand that I violated a rule but all Items on acount we bought

Cy

Comments

• Th
      12th of Jul, 2011

if you did something wrong then you cant get the items. that is what happens when you violate the rules of aeria games. did you in fact violate their rules?

• Cy
      19th of Jul, 2011

Yes I broke a rule to change acount but to spend 500 euro and take my Items for which I paid thats is right thing??

26th of Aug, 2011

According to your main comment you bought the account. That is Illegal by the TOS. So that means you don't own the items you bought. You spent 500 euros for the items ok hard earned money, but you made a bad choice to use it on an account that was sold to you. I do not condon you for it, I am just saying that they from what you are saying not obligated to return the money to you.
    I spent over $5, 000 USD on my Gaia Online account and they havn't returned it to me cause they think I hacked them. I did nothing agenst the TOS. All they can prove is that the IP Address I log in with was used in taking an account when I was asleep. I lived alone no one accessed my computer. So I should get the money back. I have not cause I "allegedly" broke the TOS that stated you do not get refunds if you break the TOS.
    I know for a fact that Aeria Games has a similer clause in the TOS of their games/site.

8th of Jun, 2013

we'll i don't know about that. but the ban my account for third party buying/selling. which was never done. they will not talk to me about it nor provide proof. the 1st e-mail they sent me in to respawned to my dispute was..
    Dear johnycolt2,

There will be no dispute over the suspension of the account
    "johnycolt2". The ban will not be lifted, any and all requests regarding
    this account will be spammed out.

If you wish to continue playing, please create a new account here:

Team Aeria

so what do you do about that..
    and yea i have just filed a formal complant with the BBB and the Econsumer.gov
    i'm not going to let them get away with it and hpoe others will read this and stat standing up for whats right

29th of Oct, 2013

Really that is a poor reason to call the BBB and Econsumer.gov for. you broke the terms of service. that means you are liable not them.

• Ny
      19th of Aug, 2014

I don't know where u came with that naive idea that he should stay banned, with no way to release he is account simply cause he broke their ToS ... do you know that their ToS clearly state that they can ban ANY account they want, ANY time they want, with or WTHOUT A REASON, with or WITHOUT an explanation or notification ? so based on their ToS they can freely do ANYTHING they want, such a tirany

Even the Great God don't punish people with no reason

19th of Aug, 2014

@Nyar - well they write it in legalize. let me clear it up for you.
    "they can ban ANY account they want, ANY time they want, with or WTHOUT A REASON, with or WITHOUT an explanation or notification"

this line while states they can do as they please actualy states this:
    "we can ban any account we want without explaining or notifying it to the accused party if our investigations turn up that they did infact violate the terms of service that they had accepted by using our services, "

this is clear if you read the whole tos and the line before that line stating disclaimer.

Aeria Games HAS been known to be verry receptive if you are kind to them. if you coment like "you banned me and i did nothing wrong. you are the worst company" or something like that, then yeah they dont have an obligation to answer you.

now if you said it this way "I logged in today and cant log into my account. the system says i was banned. From what i know i have not done anything wrong." 75-95% of the time they will answer you and begin the unban process if they find it was a false ban.