Advantage Nissan / bad quality product!
I went to buy a used car from advantage nissan. I asked if the car was ever hit or anything like that. They showed me a carfax copy and it came up clean. One of my friends is a bmw mechanic, and when he went to look at the car he told me all the parts that had been changed on the car. Then I took it to auto body just to make sure, and they told me the same thing. I went with a lawyer to get this resolved, but the contract that they made says that I cant bring them to court for anything, so now I'm stuck but they are loop holes. Also they sold me this bogus warranty that is void after 2 months and paid $2000 and the dealer said it would be for five years.
More Advantage Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - cvt
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra gear box
- Nissan Motor Company - no spare parts
- Nissan Motor Company - extended warranty purchased for nissan almera
- Nissan Motor Company - do not buy the nissan rogue