Advanced Medical Institue / radio advertisement

1 New Zealand Review updated:

I listen to the radio all day at work and I hear this very demeaning ad regarding "mens erectile disfunction"
Goes something like this
Which do you think a woman would choose a guy who lasts a couple of minutes in bed or the man who will go the distance? Sorry guys, a woman will choose the allnighter every time, so if you think you have a problem call the advanced medical institute...Go on, She'll love you for it
Now I think that is so degrading to women, makes us sound so shallow,we are supposed to be in a world where you love someone for themselves not how they perform.
This company should think a bit more about how they word such ads, sure they want to help men and some men will take it up, but there is no need to make us women sound so blonde.

Comments

• As
      5th of Nov, 2007

I get your point, but didn't you just offend some people? "Blond women" - Im not even blond and I recognized that as offensive. if you're gonna argue something, be politically correct. Don't offend other people in trying to point out an offense. Good point though. We're not just objects ready to "go all night" its been proven that most women prefer the emotional and casual physical contact if they can only choose between that and a man who can go all night. a continuation of media's objectification of women.