Adorable Ragdolls / ragdoll breeder

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

In May of 2008 I purchased a female kitten for breeding from Dallasrags . The kitten was raised from 1 day old by Adorable ragdolls(minkcats.com) because I was told that DallasRags house had burned totally down. The kitten was born 20 march 2008. The kitten was sent to me on 2 September 2008. When she arrived here, she was very underweight. At almost 6 months of age, she was only 3 pounds, and was sneezing. Within two days the sneezing was worse and with green bubbles, her eyes were badly swollen and running. I also received no blue slip!
I immediately took her to my vet and he was shocked at her weight and told me that she had no muscles at all.

I then emailed all of this information to the breeder Andrea Teymori from Adorable Ragdolls (minkcats.com) who raised her and she told me that the kitten was healthy when she left Dallas airport !!! She also told me that if I could provide a letter documenting the kittens poor health from my vet, she would refund me a part of the money I had paid. So I did what she asked me to do. I sent her a letter from my vet outlining her medical problems, weight problems and her health and what treatment she had received.But since then I have received NO response at all from her and still have received NO BLUE SLIP.
The kitten was also treated by my vet for feline herpes (l-lysine and viroptic) so it is a question as to whether she could ever be used for breeding at all. Her eyes were badly involved.
I asked TICA if their was a litter registration and they said that was done and I needed to get the blue slip from the breeder Dallasrags .TICA mailed me this information on 24 Sept 2008. Now it is April 2009 and still no blue slip.The kitten is still sneezing but no green bubbles thank god.She has become a better weight now (5 pounds) but still she is not in normal shape or normal size for her age. All my other cats and kittens got the same medical trouble 2 weeks after the Dallasragskitten came into my house.
I even emailed the breeder Adorable Ragdolls that I have filed a complaint with TICA but she still does not respond.I am left with a sick underweight cat, no DNA testresult which i had to pay extra, no blue slip and no response. Do not buy a kitten their or take it first to your own vet for a check-up.And do not buy any breeders from this cattery

Ho

Comments

• Bi
      2nd of May, 2009

Oh mi miss HONESTY!!! Why did you breed that same sick and underweight cat that has Herpes, in February 2009. I must say you have a lot of nerves to come here and complain about other people!

2nd of May, 2009

Hi Billie or who ever you are.

Wow do you know me?? I don't think so. But you know the breeder who sold me a sick kitten i quess, than you know also the things i wrote about that breeder are all true. The kitten is much better thanks me and not thanks Adorable ragdolls. Thats one point.
    The second point is this girls is not breed so how you can say she is being breed?? Look at my website and their is not any kitten from her born on any time.
    So go and wash your mouth please or ask your friend to tell you things that are true.

3rd of May, 2009

HONESTY, which is not who you are and what you are!

Your website stated a few weeks ago that the sick and underweighted girl was expecting kittens in April 2009 but she can't have kittens if she wasn't bred you know, so, she must be bred in Februari. After all it turned out she was not pregnant and she was bred again in March and last week your website stated that she is expected kittens in May. If you say now that she is not on your website stating that she is expecting kittens in May you took it off your website, HONESTY !
    So, I don't think it's me who should wash my mouth HONESTY.

3rd of May, 2009

Yes Billy thats what i am Honest and Open.
    I did wanted to breed her because she had also an open pyometra. But she cannot been bred and my website is changed through my daughter because of my other breeding girl that is very healthy but that girl is from a good breeder.

I do not need to wash my mouth thank god.
    I did not sell any sick breeder kittens for lots of many.
    I did not sell breeders with no blue slip or pedigree.
    I do not ask more money for a dna test and then give no test results.
    I do not give people the answeres they wanted to hear, and do the opposite.

I do let people know who i am, and you Billy, (or must i say Andrea Teymori or her friend?) does need some simple name like BILLY.Come out and tell who you are?
    Only a breeder like Andrea could find my website.

What you think that i am or what i suppose to do is none of your business. My englisch is not so very good that i can explain all her last problems and certainly not to you.
    This is the last time i wil respond on your comment because its to low for me .

4th of May, 2009

Breed a sick, underweight AND also having an open PYOMETRA girl????!!!
    Oh my God.

True colors are shining through. You are just one of those breeders with an holier-than-thou attitude. I have no more to say.
    Thanks for promising not to respond anymore.

b.t.w. never thought about the possibility to let her test for DNA yourself in stead of breeding her tested and not knowing any results?

4th of May, 2009

No, I don't think I am from the planet Mars and yes, I think I can read.
    This is what you wrote:

'Now it is April 2009 and still no blue slip.The kitten is still sneezing but no green bubbles thank god.She has become a better weight now (5 pounds) but still she is not in normal shape or normal size for her age. '

and also:

'I did wanted to breed her because she had also an open pyometra.'

So, the information on your website to begin with was that she was expecting kittens in April 2009, obviously the breeding done in FEBRUARI 2009!! did not succeed and therefor she was bred AGAIN in MARCH 2009. The point I am trying to make is that you come here to complain about your kitty who is still sneezing in April 2009 (from Herpes?) and is underweight in APRIL 2009 (she weights 5 pounds even after being for 7 months in YOUR home!) !!, and even has (had) a pyometra, though you bred her at least twice! In my book you are just as bad as the one as you are complaining about. But just because YOU, YOUR VET AND THE BELGIAN UNIVERITY VET ARE THE BEST, it is allright to put your girl through all this misery?!

Furthermore, as you mention you don't know who I am so please don't drag 'my Belgian friend' who ever he is, into your sh*t. (b.t.w. You didn't DNA test your girl before you bred her, did you?)

I guess you looked at the website of the breeder you are now complaining about before purchasing Vienna? If you did you KNEW she is declawing HER cats but still you choose to purchase Vienna, wonder why?

Maybe a good advise here: Is Vienna examined for parasites on fresh faeces taken right out of her butt at your (best) vet's? Also by having her 7 months in your cattery you should KNOW by now if she has Herpes or not, did you take her to a specialist?

4th of May, 2009

IT WAS NOT ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT YOU DECLAW ANDREA!!!
    Even that boy who you sold to belgium is declawed.Thats how i now that you declaw. She (your friend) told me this. Ask her if you do not believe it.
    AND NO THANKS I DO NOT NEED ANY ADVICE FROM YOU, YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH !!!

I have tried to bred her one time but that did not succeed so that MEANS!! she was or is not being pregnant at all !!!
    So she has no babies in her belly. Now better!!??
    Get a live of yourselve and do not bother others.

MY COMPLAINTS ARE about you as a breeder who sold me a sick kitten.
    So i Qoute:
    I did not sell any sick breeder kittens for lots of many.YOU DID
    I did not sell breeders with no blue slip or pedigree. YOU DID
    I do not ask more money for a dna test and then give no test results. YOU DID
    I do not give people the answeres they wanted to hear, and do the opposite. YOU DID

That is my complaint no more and no less.I will not answere any questions any more.I can repeat all the complains for you

4th of May, 2009

here some more complaints about you.

4th of May, 2009

her read these also than you maybe want to stop breeding sick cats

4th of May, 2009

Well, what is it that you want to proof? That the lady is stupid? She wanted to rescue ONE (sick) ragdoll from this cattery? If she really wanted to rescue a Ragdoll the best thing she could do is to get one from a killer shelter not from a Ragdoll breeder from who she already had TWO other SICK ragdolls from?!

FIP positive? What is that?

4th of May, 2009

Well, what is it that you want to proof? That the lady is stupid? She wanted to rescue ONE (sick) ragdoll from this cattery even though she already had purchased 2 (sick) ragdolls from this very same cattery in the passed?

FIP positive? What is that?

5th of May, 2009

To all people who want to buy a kitten or adult:
    If you have questions about any breeder, check them out carefully so whatever happened to me doesn't happen to you".

25th of Aug, 2009

PLease contact me

• Cu
      28th of Aug, 2009

8th of Sep, 2009

Oh my oh my, look who is here. Mr. Nutcase himself!

8th of Sep, 2009

Look who we got here. The greatest idiot of them all, Mr. Curt Gehm himself.

Well Mrs. Honesty,
    While I am here. I understand the poor sick and underweighted girl did have kittens? Anyone is allowed to know who the father of the kittens is but who the mother is, is a big secret, isn't it? Why is that? Let me answer the question myself: It is because you are a crook yourself!

9th of Sep, 2009

The father is not a secret.Its on my webpage all and daddy is on Pawpeds too.But these kittens have a knick in their tails so thats another big problem you gave to me.Thank you for this sick poor girl who i had bred after her 2 pyometra.And for this genetic defect also. So you breed with kinktails too.Thank you for visiting my website Andrea Teymori.

9th of Sep, 2009

That's just what I said: Who the father is is NOT a secret, but who the mother is you keep a secret! That's because you told here that she was not pregnant, but in fact she was! You are such a liar. Do the sick poor girl have a kink tail? I DON'T THINK SO!! The kittens have a kink tail? And you dare to sell the boy in this litter as a BREEDER?? Come on Ine Megens from Yubarta cattery in the Netherlands, who do you think you are kidding?

9th of Sep, 2009

Wow you know my name?? Thats nice since i know yours too Andrea .

Hahaha what a joke you made here.These kittens are not sold as breeders but as pets since i know Vienna has a kinktail on and photo. And the Mom is also on my website. Maybe you or your friend needs glasses??
    You must ask the person who has told you this rubbish that she first must read properly before email it to you. If i would sell a breeder than i would keep her for myself do you not think Andrea?

And if you want, come to me and take your friend with you, than you can see what i do and not do
    But on this board we all know who and what kind of breeder you are. I am not the only one thats for sure.
    Many emails send privatly to me and all different persons? Rings a bell wth you?
    Your Dallasrags Miss Vienna(the poor and sick kitten then) is sterilised already and she is happy with me. I have taken her from my website because i do not want your catterynaam Minkcats or dallasrags on my website anymore.
    And my cats may use the names alway the cattery has given them. Except Dallasrags or Minkcats both in Dallas.
    And this is my last comment .I know what you want.