Adobe / Unfair business practices
I just bought two new Canon cameras that I can not use because Adobe has refused to offer the update plug-in for those cameras on its Photoshop CS3 and Lightroom 1.4 programs that are barely two years old. These programs cost hundreds of dollars. To pay for updates for these programs is several hundred dollars. Many of us could understand the necessity of paying for updates if the programs were say four years old or more--but not two!
UNFAIR PRACTICES! CONSUMERS BEWARE! Many consumers including myself purchased the cameras and then found out afterwards about the update issue.
More Adobe Complaints & Reviews
- Adobe: Photoshop Elements - Rebate Fraud 
- Adobe Creative Solutions Master Suite CS4 - software scam 
- Adobe flash player - Browser High jacking 
- Adobe Reader - unbelievable customer support 
- Adobe flash player - Install problems 
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Element 2015 - improper business practice - simply outrageous
- Adobe Systems - stock
- Adobe Systems - Horrible customer service
- Adobe - Credit card has money deducted for no known reason
- Adobe - Disappointed with Adobe