Adison High Schoolfraud

1 Review updated:

Adison high school oline diplomas are a fraud. They won't give you an address and they charge 299.00 for a diploma that isn't worth 1 cent. They send fraudulant papers and diploma. When you call to talk to someone about it they won't let you talk and hang up. They will say anything about their diplomas to sell them. You can't use them for military, colleges or even jobs, but they will assure you that you can all they need is someone to call and they will verify that it is good, but it actually isn't. We are trying to get help to get these people out of business so if anyone has any information please complain on this site. They give a false address so we could sire use some help.

Jm

Comments

Jan 25, 2009

I noticed jason, that even in your writing you fail to use any sort of proper sentence structure. words such as 'compaint and incompetient' are spelled incorrectly. spell check, anyone? I am an eighteen year old high school drop out, and I can tell you right now that im offended by your little spill. some people dont have the option to go back to college; either they're too old, or they dont have the time. people have lives, people have different reasons for dropping out of school which are not always directly related to being 'lazy'. as teens we take things for granted, yes, and sometimes we realize years down the road that we made a mistake. thats the reason for these online schools - for people that dont have the time to sit in an actual classroom; for people that want an education and the chance to have a white collar job. what do you do? from your horrid grammar and spelling i'd say that you probably skated your way through english class, maybe passed it with a d? or maybe you didnt graduate and it makes you feel better to type up a #ed paragraph that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

So, jason. for future reference, it is "complaint" not compaint. and it is "incompetent" not incompetient. also.. capitalizing your sentences and putting periods where they need to go doesn't make you an above-average writer, or an intelligent person, for that matter. my eleven year old sister could come up with a better explanation of her thought process than you.

• Be
      Jan 23, 2019

@chriss_wians Here, I fixed your post for you. I use [ ] to capture your mistakes.

I noticed[, ] [J]ason, that even in your writing[, ] you fail to use any sort of proper sentence structure. [W]ords such as 'compaint and incompetient' are spelled incorrectly. [S]pell check, anyone? I am an eighteen year old high school drop out, and I can tell you right now that [I']m offended by your little spill. [S]ome people don[']t have the option to go back to college; either they're too old, or they don[']t have the time. [P]eople have lives, [and] people have different reasons for dropping out of school[, ] which are not always directly related to being 'lazy'. [A]s teens[, ] we take things for granted, yes, and sometimes we realize years down the road that we made a mistake. [T]hat[']s the reason for these online schools - for people that don[']t have the time to sit in an actual classroom; for people that want an education and the chance to have a white collar job. [W]hat do you do? [F]rom your horrid grammar and spelling[, ] [I]'d say that you probably skated your way through [E]nglish class, [and] maybe passed it with a [D][, ] or maybe you didn[']t graduate[, ] and it makes you feel better to type up a [#ed?] paragraph that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

So, [J]ason[, ] for future reference, it is "complaint" not compaint. and it is "incompetent" not incompetient. [A]lso[, ] capitalizing your sentences and putting periods where they need to go doesn't make you an above-average writer, or an intelligent person, for that matter. [M]y eleven year old sister could come up with a better explanation of her thought process than you.

You're welcome!

• He
      Feb 19, 2009

Instantly after completing my "high school online diploma exam" with adison, I received a phone call from this number [protected]. a male congratulated me on my high score and said he wanted to send me my high school diploma. I told him I just wanted to see my score and didn't care to buy the diploma. he sounded shocked and upset and he hung up on me. lol I am not sure if the number is useful but that's all I got!

• Al
      Feb 23, 2009

Is there anywhere to get a high school diploma or ged?

May 11, 2009

My son got his diploma through adison a year ago, he can not get into and college the military or anything. I have called them and they refuse to give a refund. we paid 300 bucks for him to take their test and all he got was false papers that are not worth the paper they are printed on. I would love to be able to hang them as well, they have not only cost me money but have ruined his chances of getting into any college unless he goes else where and pays for classes all over again. they need to be stopped before more get fooled by this scam.

• Pa
      Oct 14, 2019

@AngryMom You are blaming them for ruining his chances of getting into college?! You should blame yourself for not being a responsible parent and sending your kid to school! You tried to buck the system and find an easy shortcut and now you’re mad you found out there are no shortcuts. Ha!!!

• Cc
      May 22, 2009

In april 2009 my daughter and I both were able to get our high school diplomas through adison high school online. we had asked them continually if they were accredited so that my daughter could enter the air force and I could go to college they repeatedly told us that they were and if there were any questions to feel free to call them we called them once after my daughters recruiter said that she couldn’t use that diploma to get into the military they then asked for the military to call them in which they were told them that it was up top them to use the diploma. I called them again after being told that I could not attend kaplan university because they are not an accredited high school with the us department of education and that they are not regionally accredited. I called adison high school and asked them for a refund and asked why I was not informed of their lack of accreditation they told me that they had to have a letter from the college stating that they wont accept me (apparently this is what is told to many customers after finding out they are not accredited) and that I should have done my homework. I will only get a refund with a letter from the college and military. kaplan does not wan to get involved. I paid for mine and my daughters and want a refund for both back. my daughter has missed her high school graduation and will never have that back and I have to attend a different school this has impacted our lives and they will never know how bad. (my daughter was so upset and hurt that she had a breakdown and ended up having a relapsed and is back in rehab) this company never informed us of their lack of accreditation and took us for our money. I have filed a complaint agianst this company and ask that you do too. if you know anyone else who has had this happen to them please pass it on. http://www.bbb.org/

May 23, 2009

I have complained to the bbb myself, and spoke to my attorney. this school and the scammers who run it need to be dealt with. hopefully they can be sued and all hung out to dry. what they are doing is the same thing as stealing the only thing is they are doing right under our noses. this is not a school its a full pledged scam and those who are posting good about the school, I bet you they actually work and are part of the scam. keep complaining and keep all emails and conversations related to this as I was told to do so.

• Ad
      Aug 03, 2009

I had recently went through "adison high school" and found out that all it was is just a big scam!!! I had recently moved my family from a different state because I got a great job offer so we all moved. done the interveiw and done the drug testing and everything was a go until they done a background check. come to found out that I didnt have a hs diploma so I fueded with the possible employer about the diploma and she begin to tell me that it was a scam! the bad thing is were in a different state stuck with no jobs nor people we know due to adison high school. we are going to press charged due to fake high school diploma or through possible employer for discrimanation.

• Ab
      Aug 11, 2009

So, I to fell for the adison scam. im 17yrs old ive moved state to state and I finally settled down. turns out I cant graduate at the high school I attended becuase the requirments for every high school are diffrent. so I looked for a way out, a friend recommend me to adison; and me trying to find the easy way out I did it. I should have done research before I even considered paying but none of it mattered at the time becuase I thought I was finally finished. well today I had a lovely dicussion with peter. besides the whole spell check he got pretty upset about it, I told him I might not be the best speller but I know what mistakes I make becuase im a teen I can spell how I please. he said ":) what an excuse". so I lost my temper called him an # called him out on how he is robbing not only from me but everyone who fell for the scam. he told me to write a rejection letter. I told him a piece of paper will not do anything, its not hard to return money but hes an idiot. and once again I told him I know what screwed over is, i;ve been screwed over plenty of times, ive sued my job and im not affraid to sue again. hes not ganna get away with any of this!

• We
      Aug 15, 2009

Im 18 years old, yes the man almost got me but I actually went to a real high school and I managed to maintain a 3.3 g. p. a. so I was not so stupid to play his inmature child ish games when I saw this website and told him about all the complaints' he said that it was just propaganda. I was so mad at the time I told him to take 2 steps back and # himself. I told him if this is so easy then explain to me that why is it when the g. e. d. est only cost $75 to take and the test is a little mor intermidiate. and the adison high school equivalent test cost $300 to take and any person dumber than a box of rocks can pass it. this just really upsets me because they target young individuals and brain wash them into receiving a liget diploma. this is bull # it's so wrong to # with peoples mind like this. if they were standing in front of me I would beat the # out of them, (sorry) for the language.

• 2s
      Aug 28, 2009

I too was almost apart of there scheme.. it seemed way to good to be true.. if you take the test and get some questions wrong they show you the answers and you can retake the exact same test and pass with 100%.. I did this process.. they immediately called me and emailed me letting me know I had passed.. they then began asking me for personal information such as credit card numbers and my social security number.. they were charging me 240 bucks.. I then began to investigate them.. below is the conversation I had with an online operator.. what's funny is he told me that they're located in houston tx but there area codes they called me from was kansas city..

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'frank anderson'
    Frank anderson: welcome to adison high school! this is frank anderson, please take note of my toll free # [protected] ext. 750# and email address [protected]@adisonhighschool.com incase the chat session ends abruptly.
    Frank anderson:
    Frank anderson: how may I assist you today?
    You: i'd like to know where your campus is located
    Frank anderson: we dont have a physical campus. its only online school
    You: so where are you guys located then?
    Frank anderson: houston tx
    You: where exactly? do you have an address?
    Frank anderson: yes but we can not provide you that information
    You: and why is that?
    Frank anderson: its the schools policy
    You: what kind of an educuational system would not alot you to come
    You: allow*
    Frank anderson: its an online school and you are already at the website
    You: yea.. and i've taken the test..
    Frank anderson: ok
    You: the area code didn't match texas..
    Frank anderson: can I have your email address?
    You: no.. you guys are already flooding me with loads of emails of # scholarships that aren't real..
    You: it's a scam site..
    Frank anderson: its not
    Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

See how fast I got cut off? they are indeed scammers

• Ka
      Sep 09, 2009

They are str8 # liars
    My boyfriend cursed them the hellout
    They give answers for the test after you fail and then you put the answers they give yo and pass... how dumb is that
    And its only like at the most 12 questions on there
    They are #in rip offs
    Dddooooonnnnn"ttttt believe it!!!

• Th
      Dec 04, 2009

The bbb (better business bureau) has indeed rated this “school”.
    Http://www.bbb.org/

Anyone can go to the bbb’s website, put in their zip code, search for any company and follow the links they provide. I had no problem looking up adison high school. it lists the school with an f rating and it also gives the address and contact numbers for the school.

Another thing they do is give comments and analysis of the companies. I would strongly suggest anyone, buying or divulging any kind of personal information online, first take 2 or 3 minuets and look up any “online business/school”. I would also strongly suggest anyone with a complaint about this school, log into the bbb and submit it. right now I can only see a total of 45 total complaints, ranging from 249.00 to 324.00 per person.

Personally, I feel all online businesses should be made to provide this information on their website so a ‘standard’ for the masses to easily follow - i.e. carfax. you wouldn’t buy something on ebay from someone with a bad reputation and that information is made public, by the people who use it.

For adison high school the below was listed along with a lot of other helpful information, for the individual to base personal decisions upon, before submitting to scams.

8721 santa monica blvd, suite 1079
    West hollywood, ca [protected]
    Tel: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

Company rating f
    Our opinion of what this rating means:
    We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

• Tm
      Jan 14, 2010

I have been trying to get ahold of these people too. dennis hill.. so his name is lol is a complete #! I have just applied at kaplan and they had some bad news for me. adison high is on thier black list other known as fraud list. I am shattered because I told my whole family I did it I finally did it. and come to find out I dident do anything. I am torn apart from this and I am disgusted that some one would screw with some ones emotions like this. so now I am going to the local unemployment office to get a real exam and hopefully pass this time and go out and get started on the college thing I hate adison high school and if I ever find out there address I will go burn thier building down lol

• Kl
      Feb 02, 2010

This is for all the people who got scammed from adison high school * please read if you have been scammed by the scam site (www.adisonhighschool.com)

I was able to do some research and I found the (location) of the scamers... and I feel that any of you who was a victim in this scam should tke action! right away to shut down their scam!!!

The location that I found addres:

15111 n. hayden rd., ste 160, pmb 353
    Scottsdale, arizona 85260
    United states

Is listed... from what I see that is the location... if any of you feel the need to take action, I advise to do it and put them to justice! they tried to block their address from a website from their domain called (http://domainsbyproxy.com/) if you need to contact me... let me know and send me a e mail - [protected]@gmail.com. thanks

• Br
      Feb 03, 2010

They called me today. just the way the ladie demanded that I take the test was kind of weird to me? she wasn't polite, she wouldn't give me any information, and she hung up before I could say really anything. it just sounds like a scam to me and if I would have gotten my diploma and somthing had happend to me i'd be pissed. they should really do something about this.

• Ni
      Feb 16, 2010

I went online in hopes of get my high school degree so, I would be able to attend college. I was good for the first 3 months until one of my professors told me the dean wanted to see me. I was never more ashamed to hear the degree I had gotten from adison online school was not in fact real. I was also told if I wanted to stay in school I would have to attend a summer program in order to pass my g. e. d. I cryed for days I had just quit my job, mother of two to go back to school and out of $300. I called adison to get the run around. it was than I played detective. I called department of education, better business and adison. I got my money back but, it was hard. I kept calling and everyone from the department of education was willing to speak to them on my behalf... nice people! lesson learned play top detective before handing over the money! I felt worst knowing I had recommended a friend that still haven't got his money back to this day: (

• Ne
      Feb 17, 2010

It was too good to be true. I knew it. I investigated adisonhighschool, after taking the test online and receiving a call. it was just too easy and it was too much money. I mean come on the g. e. d is much harder and cost only 60 bucks where I live. i'm glad that I found out, that adisonhighschool is fake. besisdes, the only people that can actually send real transcripts is a high school you were actually in, vocational, etc. not something online. think about it before you do it. you are going to spend $300 on a fake diploma. you might as well spend less $ and work on your ged for a couple months and get a real ged. i'm happy I didn't get conned into actually paying. I have been studying for the ged and i'm going to take it in a month.

Feb 27, 2010

My family member just got scamed by the same school but with the help of phone detectives, we have found his location... salem nh phone number is the following [protected]... please someone help me with this situation I want to help her out of a bind... I would apreciate it alot thank you for your time

• Lu
      Feb 27, 2010

Adison high school is a scam I payed 300.00 and they are full of it because there diplomas aint worth nothing. I was already approved for a collage did my test and everything they told me to do just to find out I wasnt approved because my diploma wasnt good. I called them to find out was was going on and they just said tell them to call. I told the collage to call and they said they will call them back. is there anything we can do because that aint right. I put all my effort to get a career just to find out I can do nothing.

Mar 18, 2010

I got my diploma 2 years ago. I am a single mother and I decided to go college and apply to be a dental assistant. come to find out, my college does not accept diplomas from non-accredited high schools. silly me thought that paying $300, taking tests, and spending hours on end on my computer that I would be getting a legit diploma. I am infuriated and angry that I got totally raped!! I tried to tell them that my school knows they're not accredited and they just tell me "we'll tell them if they call, we'll tell them we are accredited high school and it is a legit diploma." I think I am going to have my attorney get a hold of someone. this is absolutly not fair to everyone who has fallen for this crap!! I warn you this is not real.. dont waste your money, effort or time. this are fake diplomas and non-accredited high school.. totally useless!!! its more like a $300 kit for a diploma.. that only you can use... useless!! scandelous!! scam!!! scam!! scam!!!

• Ca
      May 19, 2010

I am a victim to addison as well. Being younger I of course was excited and really didn't read much into it. Couple years later I was trying to go into the airforce and guess what they do not accept it and so they say better chances for me would be take some college courses I go apply for college and can not do that either. So now I have to get a GED. I want to stop these people it is evil what they are doing. Yes a lot of us have fell for it not doing proper work, but at that time it felt like we needed to hurry and get it and it sounded alot better to have a high school diploma other than a GED. I called the people telling them and they hung up on me, called them back and told me to tell anyone who has a problem with the school to call them and they will settle it out. Of course colleges or military don't have time for it. This whole thing as set my husband and I so far back. I am not only hurt but ashamed thinking for all these years I did good and got high school over with. SCAM<

• Ho
      May 21, 2010

Im a 50 year old, I never used a computer before I bought this one 2 monhs ago, so im new at useing the internet. I was laid off a couple of months ago, so i though i would go back to school while looking for a job. I was made to quit school when i was 16. I raised my family now its my turn. I went online and googled online high school, the web site looked fine. I dont know any-thing about getting your GED. So i did the tests and passed them. some one from belford called me and said i passed and wanted to conferm my address. I was so happy i finally have my high school diploma... NOT, its not worth the ink or the paper it is writen on!!! If any-one is wanting to get a class action law suite agaist these thieves, im with you, they out rite lied, said it was a good diploma, was accepted any where in all 50 states for any job or school, then they took $325.00 from me . The first time i tried to use it, A.I.U. told me its useless, so please if any one has a class action suite against jerks, im with you!!!

• Bs
      Jun 12, 2010

Ok so this is a old post but if anyone is still looking to bust theses [censor] wipes, i paid for this crap too.
    I plan on gathering up as many names as i can, I am going to get as many of you guys as i can to contact me .
    And i will give you all the details of what i want to do.
    I am a single dad and i should have been smarter than to fall for this crap.
    My personal email is( [protected]@hotmail.com) just email me, put on the email in the subject Adison High Scam
    I know my writing skills suck, i don't care just email me .
    B.Sims

Jun 28, 2010

I JUST RECIEVED YET ANOTHER ANNOYING PHONE CALL FROM ADISON HIGH SCHOOL!THAT WAS PROBABLY THE TENTH CALL I HAVE RECIECED FROM THEM.IT IS NOW 2:42PM AND I HAVE ACTUALLY RECIEVED FOUR MORE CALLS FROM THE TIME I STARTED THIS COMMENT.I DID TAKE THEIR ONLINE-NO STRINGS ATTACHED HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE DIPLOMA TEST.OF WHICH I INTENTIONALLY MESSED UP TO SEE WHAT THE RESULTS WOULD SHOW.ALMOST INSTANTLY I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM THIS VERY PLEASANT MAN INFORMING ME THAT I DID INDEED PASS THE TEST WITH 95% AND NOW MY NEXT STEP WAS TO PAY $299.00 FOR MY DIPLOMA!YOU CAN IMAGINE MY SURPRISE!ESPECIALLY WHEN I INTENTIONALLY POSTED THE WRONG ANSWERS!OF WHICH I EXPRESSED TO HIM.NOW THE ONCE PLEASANT MAN WAS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE AND STARTED YELLING AND DEMANDING THAT I PAY THIS MONEY!WELL TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME, SO I ASKED HIM TO BILL ME VIA MAIL SO I COULD HAVE MY ATTORNERY LOOK AT IT.MY DEAR FRIENDS, THAT WAS LIKE ADDING FUEL TO FIRE!THE END RESULT WAS HIM HANGING UP ON ME, BUT NOT BEFORE I AM SURE HE KNOWS HE WILL NOT GET ONE RED CENT FROM ME!NOW THEY HAVE BEEN CALLING ME QUITE OFTEN, IF THIS PERSISTS I WILL GET AN ATTONERY TO LOOK INTO IT TO STOP THESE HARASSING CALLS.HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU DO MAYBE 12-15 QUESTIONS AND YOU GET A DIPLOMA(WHICH THEY CLAIM IS ACCREDITED )?THEY NEED TO STOP CALLING ME.I AM NOT PAYING FOR ANYTHING!I DO NOT WANT IT!STOP CALLING ME!

• Di
      Aug 06, 2010

I want to agree with all those that say this is a fraud and a scam i called them up and asked if they where good for employment. He guaranteed me it would be verifiable by my employer instantly. paid got done waited for email for my employer they told them they would have it with in 24hrs that was a bunch of bs never made it i called and emailed them hour after hour for 3 days tring to get verification they never responded to emails when i called they lied and said you will have it in 30 min to your email never made it and they keep on lying for 3 days so finally they cost me a very good job which are hard to find these days. so i called and told them i wanted a refund cause all they did was lie then got mad and discriminated against me by asking me which language i wanted to here it in because i did not understand English. so on top of fraud and scam they are very prejudice people. they don't do honest business and who ever said they try to hide every thing is very right cause they give you no info. Im going to turn them into better business bureau they don't need to be scamming people. I to moved here from a different state and lost a good job because of this so im stuck some where i dont know because of a scam with no work! So please take my advice stay far far away from the scam Adison High school. They are no school or have any thing to do with a school. They just use that name for business purposes to take your money.

• Sp
      Aug 23, 2010

Back in Oct/Nov. 2008 I received my diploma from them. I took the "Equivalency test" and passed, afterwards I paid $299 for my "package". The reason I didn't realize anything in the beginning was; I thought it cost so much because it was your HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA not just a GED. So having to pay didn't catch my attention that it was a scam or non legit.

Well, sorry to say for myself 2 years later and I am NOW just finding out it is not accrediated and/or not legit for jobs or colleges. With all the jobs I have filled out applications at none of them told me that it says I didn't receive my high school diploma/or ged. That kind of upsets me. If I would of been told this 2 years ago I would of sent a complaint ASAP and went to a testing center and just got my ged, instead of wasting time!!! I thought something was wrong with me personally or my work history of why I was getting "real" employment that all req. diploma/ged. Now I know.

I am upset that my grandmother got duped out of $299 of her hard earned money to help better myself. I can't believe that they are getting away with this. Can't someone investigate?? I mean really you don't need to investigate that deep to find out that there a fake and fraud!!! There are not that many complaints on this board about Adison and I know that there are WAAYY more people then us here that has been scammed by this FAKE!!. We need EVERYONE who has been duped by this scam school to write about here and on the bbb.org website. The more complainets the more ruckus we can make to get this put to a stop. No other person should fall for this.

ADISON or ADDISON HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE IS A TOTAL SCAM! A FRAUD, PHONY, FAKE, SHADY, GREEDY, NON LEGIT, LIAR SUMS UP WHAT THEY REPRESENT. BY THE WAY IF YOU LOSE YOUR DIPLOMA OR MISPLACED IT AND NEED A NEW ONE, PREPARE TO PAY FOR A COPY! IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER $299 JUST FOR THE DIPLOMA THEN HEY GO RIGHT AHEAD..HAHAHA. THEY ALSO HAVE NO LOCATION ANYWHERE ON THEIR WEBSITE. I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT IF A SCHOOL IS LEGIT (EVEN ONLINE) IT WILL HAVE A VERIFABLE LOCATION. YOU CAN GO TO THE CHEA.ORG WEBSITE TO FIND ALL THE ACCREDIATED SCHOOLS (ONLINE AS WELL). THEY ARE NOT ONE OF THEM.

If you want to get your high school diploma online a school that is accrediated is Penn Foster in Arizona..

There needs to be justice! You have a voice USE IT!! =)

Sep 10, 2010

file a complant with the fbi so they can take4 care of this school and get your money back

• Lo
      Dec 17, 2010

How can this be possible to be 100% fraud and still in business. instead of complaining can someone just take action?

• Ce
      Feb 02, 2011

My son took the online test 2 months ago and has yet to recieve anything from adison he calls everyday only to get the run around!!!

Mar 29, 2011

Hi all. I have been a victim of this high school too. I AM TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS "SCHOOL". I have been waiting over 6 months for this diploma and have yet to receive it. They keep giving me different names and making up random BS of why i haven't received it. How can somebody tell you your address does not exist? I live here do i not? So since they say it is accredited. I say BS. My cousin has received his diploma from here too. He was planning on joining the marines only to have his whole world crushed by this FAKE online school. So if anyone wants to help me get this school [censor] the [censor] down contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. Thank you

• Pe
      Apr 15, 2011

Looking at all the complaints… I have a strange feeling… if this school is just as bad as some people are saying it is, then why they are still doing business. I mean look at the first complain on the page that was more than a year ago. May be the problem is not with the school but with the people here who are not happy with Adison high school and want to defame it.

• Zo
      May 13, 2011

Adison is 100% a scam. I work at a college and we do not accept this school. If we see a student "graduated" from here they are instantly denied entrance to our institution. Contact your state education department and get a real GED. Just go to real high schools, people! Or get a real GED! You don't get anywhere in life by cutting corners.

Jun 02, 2011

Any way to sue them anyone ? keep the diploma just in case there is they'll get cauight one day

Jun 02, 2011

we need to start a class action lawsuit ! but first we need info ... owner of the site, address, phone # ext...then we may get way more than what we paid .simply put FRAUD and FALSE ADVERTISMENT! LETS SUE EM PEOPLE! The goverment or FBI has to get involved .I filed a complaint with the bbb wating to see what the bbb says.

• Me
      Jun 15, 2011

Maybe you guys shoul've been smarter and maybe checked with the school or job you were applying to before you spent 300$ on a fake ### diploma... Idiots nothing in life comes that easy when everyone else has to work 13 years to get one. Stop embarrassing yourselves!

• Wa
      Jul 20, 2011

In 2007 I received my high school diploma online from Adison. I chose them because they are Internationally accredited and it's a globally accepted high school diploma which other online schools did not offer. I have been laid off from my carpentry job since Nov. 2010 and last month was rejected from a job at the Energizer factory because my diploma at Adison isn't recognized. I have contacted Adison and they assure me it is and I have also contacted the Carco group who does the researching for new applicants for Energizer and they say it's not. I have been chasing this around for several weeks. I have now lost out on a very well paying job and means to support my family!

• Li
      Aug 24, 2011

I did my test and passed they were charging 369.00 for my diploma I started calling around so I could get in a school to start my nursing and every college I tryed to get in to said WE DO NOT ACCEPTED THERE DIPLOMA'S CAUSE THEY WERE NOT ACREDITED thank god I didn't pay the money for there fake diplom's but I im upset that I did there test for nothing THEY R A FAKE ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL WHEN U CALL THEM TO TELL THEM NO ONE ACCEPTS THERE DIPLOM'S JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE THEY GET MAD AND TELL U THEY R AND TELL U WELL U WANT HAV TO WORRY ANY MORE CAUSE WE R REMOVING UR APP SO GO SOME WERE ELSE OR JUST HANG UP CAUSE U LEARNED THE TRUTH ABOUT THERE SCHOOL THEY R A FAKE A SCAM AND THEY DID TO BE STOP NOW

• Ge
      Sep 01, 2011

My sister and I purchased the Highschool Diploma about 3 years ago. The week after I received the diploma, I went to Keiser College to enroll in classes, before I left campus I was told that they can not accept the Diploma. I asked the enrollment department "why not?" They informed me that it was not accredited anywhere besides California. Thats almost $700 down the drain between my sister and I.

Sep 12, 2011

ADISON HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

Posted: 2011-09-12 by MAL108

Currently getting scamed! Complaint Rating:

Company information: Adison high school United States Phone: [protected]

This school is fake, not only are they giving out fake diplomas but when u ask for a refund they try to talk you out of it and theygive u a bunch of ### excuses on why they're are so much negative stuff on their school. I jate to admit but I too fell for this [censored]en scam. I took the test a couple days ago n passed witin 30 seconds I recieved a phone call from a guy named DAVE MYERS (beware of this guy biggest.scammer of them all) congradulating me on oassing the test n wanted to kno how would I b paying for my graduation package today. At first I was a lil confused but he reasured me everything was legit so me convinced I paid...it wasnt till after I paid that I seen n read all tje compliments on.adison high school(I wish I wouldve seen them sooner) I called back n requested a refund, I talked to two diffrent guys who at first tried to talk me out of getting a refund but finally they agreed n said my request has been submitted n I will recieve all $369 back in my account monday morning...well today is monday n nope the money wasnt n still isnt in my account. I call adison high school n low n behold DAVE MYERS answers my call (supposedly he is the head counselor but they all say they r the head counselor) I told about why ihavent recieved my refund money back, he asked formyname I told him, he replied back with there was no refund request processed for me, I was confused I told him the name of the two guys I talked too he had no idea who they were he was accusing me of making up names (like I would make up names in order to get refunded my money back, uhhh yeah right) he then asked me if I wanted a refund I replied yes n he got extremely upset n told me they have to keep % 50 for assisting me n stuff I got upset n told him.i called the very next day to get a refund so what assistance did they give me, he then changed it ntold me they keep 15% so I would only get314 back what the [censored] are you.[censored]en serious!!!I told him I was told I would be getting every single penny I spent on his fake school back that made him very angry n he clicked on me, I called right back he answered again I told him his website says.% 10 and why is he charging me % 15? He had no answer n proceeding to hang up on me I kept calling back he would always answer I asked him if I could speak to the billing department n he rudly replied to me that no one is gunna speak to me and he'lll make sure of that n he also told me if I was to try to get in aany type of college school or anything my name would be tarnish n I would never be accepted anywhere n he then hung up on me. I tried calling back but I would jus get a busy signal or put on hold forever. I then recieved an email and this is what it said...

Dear

We would like to inform you that your cancellation request for order AHS-27861 has been submitted successfully.

The refund instructions for $ 332.00 as agreed by you, have been forwarded to our Billing department. The Billing department will process your refund in the next 24 hours.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

If you have any queries and concerns related to the billing process you can contact us by calling at our 24 hours toll free number [protected].

Regards,

Adison High School

In order to reply to this e-mail, kindly click here to contact the 24-hour Customer Support Centre at Adison High School.

Ok why did he tell me 314 n this email says 332?!!! Yeah this is.real fishy...PLEASE TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS THIS IS NOT A LIE I AM GOING THROUGH THIS RIGHT NOE AS I TYPE, PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THIS SCHOOL THEY ARE FAKE AND ARE RUDE AND LIARS ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY AFTER THEY COLLECT IT THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, DONT FALL INTO THIS ###!!!

• Am
      Feb 14, 2012

that happend to me today i just did the same thing but please have fb to shout it downd