Ace Industrial Supply / harrassing phone calls

1 Perryville, MO, United States Review updated:

This company has been told many times to remove me from their calling list, even after being rude with this
group of salespeople the calls keep coming, even sometimes the day after they have been told. Every one of them say they are the manager and it never gets remove, instead i think they quickly pass it to next S.O.B.
so they can piss us off even more . How does this make them think i would ever purchase anything from them.
I am going to start recording every conversation when they call of corse after stoping them talking long enough
to inform them of the recorder then begin with asking them who they are and then stoping them once more to inform them i want to be REMOVED from their calling list once again . How many times before i can take legal action ?

Comments

• Hc
      31st of May, 2012

I will tell everyone who is or has had the same issue we have. I got the CA Attorney General and BBB involved and even filed a complaint with the Do Not Call Registry. I sent numerous certified return receipt requested letters to them so I could prove that they were not complying with my request to be taken off their "leads list" as the managers called it, even they are liars! I would suggest to everyone to contact the above mentioned entities and get them involved in your case. The more complaints they receive the bigger the fines Ace Industrial will incur, if you ask them to stop and they do not comply they are violating several laws, most of them federal!! FILE A COMPLAINT ASAP.

16th of Jan, 2017

I was contacted by Ace Industrial Supply today and many days before this and tried to resolve the matter of our BILL and the people that were discussing this with me were very rude and nasty people I sure hope that people would look into this before purchasing their products in which the salesperson just walked up to my husband and wanted him to take this offer and he refused several times but they sent their product anyway and then immediately started calling for payment which was over $200 more than what the sales man had told him we wanted to send the tools back but no luck with cooperation from the company they just wanted to make us a better deal and then told them they could take $25 from a credit card in which they attempted to take $50 on the 9 th and another 249 3 days later and when it declined they called and started telling me to pay for my husband debt he owed to them and to just grab a card and pay it I refused and then the game was ON calling me nasty names and calling my phone 70 times within and hour and they are doing it again as I am typing this and I have informed them that I am contacting FTC and California State Atoorney General office this place is unbelievable and I hope that they will be shut down and fined and I refuse to pay for products from a company that employs people that speak like that to their customers. Little self respect