AccountSwappers.com / This website is as dirty as it gets, STAY AWAY

This site is a dirty, scam site. Some seller by the name of Kendrah1 used to own this site and sold it to someone by the name of Neoex. Kendrah1 did a lot of dirty business, I don't believe he scammed people however he sold accounts that were easily recalled and never, ever offered a refund for any recalled account. He claimed to be the #1 in the industry but he was very, very dirty in the business he did. There was a case of him selling an account for $5000, which was recalled and he did NOTHING to help get the account back.

As for Neoex, he is even worse. Look at the reviews here. He buys accounts for $100 from whoever, and sells them marked up 10 times for profit. He also steals big time accounts with 40+mil on it. This is a very very bad website and I hope it gets shut down with the amount of dirty business and scamming that has gone on here. I will be reporting this site to google to be moved from adwords and search capability. Stay far away, you have been warned.

And for those tho claim they have done good business. Maybe you have been paid a mere 200-300 for your account. What about the sellers with 50+ mil with accounts worth over $1500+ that never, ever see a payment. Thats like saying, oh well the business pays HALF THE TIME, and the other half it scams, sells accounts and offers no refunds or help for recalled accounts.

This website is as dirty as it gets, STAY AWAY!!!

More AccountSwappers.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Am
      20th of Jun, 2011

Agreed this company is a scam. Stay away at all costs.

• Po
      24th of Sep, 2011
    AccountSwappers.com - Complete scam, stay away
    accountswappers.com

Complete scam.. dont even bother listening to people sticking up for it. Site admins trying to lure accounts in.

• Wu
      5th of Oct, 2011
    AccountSwappers.com - Very shady dude, stay far away from this website
    accountswappers.com

Very shady dude, stay far away from this website if you ever want to get back what your account is worth. Goto gametag or playerauctions and sell yourself, dont sell to some shady dude that is going to make a ****load of money off your time and effort.

• Ru
      22nd of Apr, 2012
    AccountSwappers.com - This site is a scam site, be warned
    accountswappers.com

I decided to give this website a try a few weeks back, I was very hesitant at first as I am a girl that knows nothing about selling accounts. I know it is a dangerous process but I decided to give it a try. I was scammed out of my account, and I am in the process of doing a recall. This site is a scam site, be warned. Do not use this site. All of the positive comments are from the owner using different names.

• So
      29th of Apr, 2012
    AccountSwappers.com - Complete scam site
    accountswappers.com

Agreed, complete scam site. I submitted my account information 3 weeks ago and will be recalling my account. 84mil lost. Stay away.