Acaipure / charged me for products I did not buy and then did not send them for 2 weeks and the time to return them was 14 days from my order date.

1 2375 E. Camelback Rd. 5th FLOORPhoenix, AZ, United States
Phone: 888-692-8352

I saw a pop up ad on AcaiPure when watching Fox News which offered a free trial offer paying only a small shipping fee. I read over the site and did not see anything that had any other information so I gave them my debit card, and it said it would send me an email confirmation. The debit went through the next day for $44.85 which I didn't see for about a week. I did receive an email saying my product would be here in 3-5 days.
When I saw the charges a week later and had not received my product, I knew I had been scammed. I called the customer service number and the hold time was 78 minutes. I put my phone on speaker, set it on my desk, and kept working until they answered, 80 minutes later.
I asked the girl what I was being charged for, and she said there were other products coming, and I should receive them soon. I told her I did not want any other products, and I wanted my order cancelled. The girl told me she could not do that, and I would need to go online to email them with any questions. UGH!
I went back online and read all the questions people ask with the stupid answers. I complained several times. Two weeks later my package arrived with the 2 extra products. What a joke! A small flat gum pack for $9.95, and a little dropper bottle with some fake water for $29.95.
I am so annoyed. I emailed them over and over trying to get a return authorization number to send back the products, but I never received one.
The web site says you must have an authorization # to send them back or they won't credit you. They also say it must be returned within 14 days.
This is soooo bad. I didn't even get the product for 14 days, and now a month later, I still don't have a RA #.
I called the BBB in Arizona and they have over 600 complaints, and 300 more pending. I called my bank (fraud dept) and they have had hundreds of complaints on this company, and were very aware of who they are. I cancelled my debit card today and got a new number.
The BBB told me I could write a complaint through them, or contact the Attorney General.
Don't give up...this happened a few years ago with another company and a major law suit was filed against them and we all got our money back eventually, and the company was shut down and had to pay millions back or go to prison.
BBB's site is: http://central-northern-western-arizona.bbb.org, on the right side in the blue box look for, File a Complaint. Go there and state your problem. <Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc> or <www.centralcoastnutra.net> 2375 E. Camelback Rd. 5th Fl, Phoenix, AZ 85016
[protected] I will be going to the Att. General to file a complaint.
Please keep me in the loop. Linda

Li