AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Di
      10th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - payment taken, no product received
    Dianne
    4 Autumn Close Carina, 4152
    Brisbane Metro Area
    Queensland
    Phone: 07 33988651

I ordered a fortnight trail and have now been charged 3 times, could anyone please let me know how to get my money back and stop them debiting my credit card.

• Ka
      12th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Cancelling future orders
    121 E. Hwy 124
    Hallsville
    Missouri

I tried to cancel future orders of this product and every link I tried that was stated by the company was a DEAD END! Does anyone know what can be done to cancel future shipments?? This product comes out of Canada and is supposedly "Seen on Oprah".

• He
      17th of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - not recieved
    Australia

ordered the product on 6 march 2009, as of end April still not recieved, they charged me a total of $130.00 which included original free trial, postage and handling and then had the cheek to charge me for amonths supply and membership, to which I hae received nothing.
    Have contacted email and keep getting told it is lost in transit.
    DONT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM.

21st of Apr, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Fraud product, it there is one
    AcaiBurn
    Ireland

Beware of AcaiBurn and Jesse Willms. I ordered AcaiBurn with the belief that only $4.95 would be deducted from my account + shipping; $24.95 has been robbed. Seemingly a shipping address was not received and I am advised to go through the ordering process AGAIN & the Credit Card details AGAIN?! I never normally give details over the net and I never will again... THIS IS A SCAM!

• Ha
      8th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Goods not received
    30 Wordsworth close, Dukinfield, SK16 5NT
    England, Cheshire
    Phone: 07872397646

I was unable to contact anyone regarding the weightloss tablets but please could you either send me the product or refund my shipping costs.

many thanks

26 keighley close
    Thatcham
    England, Berkshire
    Phone: 01635867234

i received 3 acai burn products i did not order and i checked with my bank to find £42, 62 taken from my account. this is so shocking since i did not order that and i dont need it

• Ao
      20th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Scam, was charged in my credit card and I did not receive any weight loss products
    Acaiburn, Vasillisis Freiderikis 33 Nicosia Cyprus
    United Kingdom

I was charged in my credit card for a weight loss product that I never received. I tried to contact them through the telephone nnumbers that they give in their website unfortunately the numbers ( both Cyprus and the United States) are not in service. I have read through the internet that I'm just one of their many victims. PLEASE HELP!!!

24th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - debit card carge unauthorized
    Des Moines
    Iowa

I ordered a trial shipment of acaiburn and received it and called and cancelled it and also mailed back the remainder of the product but I was still deducted $59.95 from my debit card and cannot get in contact with them

27th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Widthdrawing of money
    Hobart
    Tasmania
    Australia

I got a "free" trial of acaiburn (they ended up charging around aus$36.00) and later they widthdraw an extra $6.71 for 'web access", then a $8.04 and finally another $79.38! I'm sure what to do but the company itself has no contact details.

Thanks
    J

• Sh
      12th of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorized shipments and billed to my credit crd

please contaqct me tregarding unauthorized shipments and charges to my credit card My telephone num ber is 1 301 598 3446
    my name is sheila myers

• Va
      16th of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorised amounts from my credit card

ordered a free trial and since then 5 different amounts have been taken from my credit card - unathorised

• Cr
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Try to order free trail
    Craig
    New Zealand
    acaiburnextreme.com

Hi there have try ed a number of time to Order AcaiBurn the free trail bottle and No luck on your web page gets to a point asking of State/Province ? and I have the right Country added New Zealand.

But under State/Province only USA one's !!!

Can i just give you an address to send to please

Cheers
    Craig

• Pe
      23rd of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Being billed after cancellation
    Acaiburn

I ordered the product and never received. Contacted them and they agreed to cancell my account. Still being billed for membership and web fees. Cannot contact them as emails are being returned.

• Mr
      10th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - being billed for non delivery items/ cancel
    Chelmsford
    England, Essex
    Phone: 07917853620

Im not happy that acaiburn has taken monies from my account, I wanted only to have the trial, which was useless.
    Please cancell

Anne Francis

13th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - money stioll being drawn from my account even after returning thye goods as unwantede to to healthy problemks
    mr M thorpe
    Thetford
    England, Norfolk
    United Kingdom

having purchased a trial of Acaiburn I found that due to heart problems I could not use the product, I returned the goods, but I find I am still paying for Web access and membership every month. this I did not ask for and I want details of best way to cancel these payments.

• Mi
      14th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Rub
    Notre Dame des Pins
    Québec
    Canada

It`s not fair 'you take moneys of my credit cards, and you still take money
    why? you suppos take only $ 4.99,
    Cancellation now, and gave my a number of cancellation

I complaint to Visa to stop you.You rub me $82.43
    I want my moneys back.
    I think you don`t care to rub, but I ask to my compagny to investigate

Michèle Bouchard

• Hm
      17th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - ACAIBURN: MONEY SCAM
    ACAIBURN
    England, Nottinghamshire
    United Kingdom

SCAM. NO FREE TRIAL. IGNORE MY CORRESPONDENCE TO CANCLE AND STILL KEEP SENDING IT... WHEN WILL IT STOP! THEY HAVE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS, I HAVE NO CONTROL!

• Le
      18th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Scam site
    AcaiBurn
    acaiburnacaiburn.net

I ordered a free trial of Acai bvurn, it did not tell me they were going to sign me up for two other membership programs which i could not get refunded by, and the one number had been deleted and it took me an hour to get their new number so i could cancel that member ship, not to mention the weightloss pills didnt work, so alll together i got charged over 90.00. Do not order this product unless you like headaches and to ripped off!

• Ju
      20th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - misleading
    acaiburn

small print allows this company not only to take money from your account at any time for random amounts under the labels of membership, web access etc. etc but can also give your details to other companies and allow them to do the same. The product I originally ordered "free" never arrived!!

• Ji
      25th of Jul, 2009
    AcaiBurn - charged for product not ordered
    ACAIBURN
    28 Viking Industrial Estate
    Bedford
    England, Bedfordshire
    United Kingdom

I sent off for a free sample to give to a friend. I have been charged £37.42 on 1st July and £38 .00 on 9th July. I tried to call the number given but it does not exist.