AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

27th of Mar, 2009

whatever. yeah they arent intending to con anyone, you're right!! hahaq.

• Ni
      5th of Oct, 2009

Contact your bank and tell them that it was a fraud charge that was not authorised by you. They will look into it and you will get your money back depending on what bank you are with.

Do not give up and make sure you give it to the bank straight

As for the comment above, you are con artists and you should make it clear what will happen instead of hiding the fine print in some terms and conditions rubbish.

17th of Oct, 2009

Here is the Head Office contact phone number and address for Acaiburn

Suite 204, 85 Cranford Way Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada T8H 0H9
    Phone: 780.416.0211
    Email: [protected]@justthinkmedia.com
    The owner of the company is Jesse Willms.

File a complaint at:

www.econsumer.gov

• Ni
      27th of Jul, 2009

diane, you need to get a life. you people who complain so much about products like these really are dummies. and you are immature and you need to understand what you sign up for. you really embarass me becuase as an american I choose to believe that we are an intellegent country but people such as you diane and lani, bourbon, etc. you are all very unintellegent people and you need to get a grip. did you grow up in a closet? did you not learn simple truths about our country such as: "Nothing is FREE!" ; and "No magic pill is going to cure your obesity". seriously people get a grip, grow up and smell the frickin roses

• Na
      10th of Mar, 2009

I also have been scamed. I live in Australia and was told the product was coming from Australia and a $4.95 postage fee would be charged.When got my statement I saw they had charged me $39.95 and it had actually come from overseas.I rang the number which didn't seem to exsist, I also sent an email which got returned to me.If anyone knows how i can really get in contact with this company please let me know. Everyone out there please be carefull of these scamers.

• Gi
      6th of May, 2009

Ok, so half of you don't know how 2 read. Has anyone TRIED it and seen results? I read the terms and conditions but i want 2 know if like it works first. I want 2 loose a few more pounds 4 graduation pictures

15th of Jan, 2009

I'm from Australia... so I dont think I can call that number as am frightened to be charged more.. I have some strange tranactions relating to web access so am even frightened to look at the web site again.. they deliberately make it difficult.. it is deliberately impossible to contact them in way shape or form. I have told my bank to reverse charges and cancel as there is simply no other way to stop this! This is is really suspiscious behavour for a company. And they say car salesmen and insurance companies are bad.. they are angels in comparison!

• La
      14th of Jan, 2009

my receipt states the cancellation information as follows:
    800-659-3588 to cancel Acaiburn
    866-279-6513 to cancel Insider Secrets to Weight Loss (Web Access Fee)
    800-989-5907 Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package (Membership)

what i've been reading here is people trying to cancel online. looks like they don't provide that service.

has anyone tried this product honestly and what were the results?

• La
      15th of Jan, 2009

You know, there really is no reason to be abusive. People will "get it" if you just explain to them. There is no need for sarcasm or name-calling. How grade-school!

• Jr
      22nd of Jan, 2009

The problem is that they start counting the days on the day you order it, NOT receive it. Mine took 8 days to arrive and when I realized what they were doing I tried to call them but COULD NOT GET AN ANSWER! When I c
    could get through it was too late and they charged me anyway. I really didn't notice any effects when taking it

• Ne
      23rd of Jan, 2009

Dear Sandra,
    These guys behave as if they have not been ripped up by scam artists before. Thanks for sharing the info with everyone. I want to cancel myself. How many days passed from your order when you cancelled.
    Best,
    NB

• Ig
      26th of Jan, 2009

I never received the sample and got billed for another month supply I did not order nor I did not even get.
    Been trying to call the number and never got an answer always busy.

No address to be found on the web page or any where.

I am going to try to get my money back.

• Ms
      28th of Jan, 2009

One thing I had a problem with was--it states that you have a FULL 14 days to try it. You do not. The 14 days starts the day they ship it and ends when they receive it back from you. Therefore, you really only have maybe 6-7 days. I contacted them the day before it was to end (14 days) to let them know I would be returning the product and end membership. They indicated they would charge me and then reimburse after they receive the item. They did end the membership and gave me a confirmation number of this. Just as a precaution, I reported my credit card "lost" and haven't been charged beyond the trial and have "delivery confirmation" that they have received the product back. So, yes, while the Terms and Conditions are for attorneys only, to be sure, I want to meet the smart-y pants that put this "agreement" together--I've seen that many companies are or have adopted this type of complicated "weasel" clause agreement...Sad.

P.S. One thing that was helpful was the "live chat" -- you are able to print this off after you are done confirming whatever questions you have for them. I used this to verify the phone call I'd made did, in fact, show my membership canceled and that I had the correct return address.

• Gh
      10th of Oct, 2009

Yes, people should read the entire information, however, it is clear, that this company is deceptive in its advertizing and a free trial should be a free trial, without strings. Credible companys with quality products do, in fact, offer true free trials. Having to resort to trickery and deception to get customers is deplorable, and should be they should be exposed!!

• Rb
      11th of Feb, 2009

you are totally wrong! they advertise a free 14 day trial period and state that if you are not fully satisfied you may at cancel at no additional charges. The only cost involved is 4.95 as long as you cancel within 14 days. That is not the case at all! Everyone is charged $59.95 on the 15th day whether they like the product or not. Get your facts straight!

Mommyof3:

You must work for the company. You're probably a plant. Otherwise, don't be such a rude ###, dummy!

rbkc1220:

Yes, sometimes it is the case, apparently, because it worked for me. I called on the 13th day AFTER I received the product. I told her (I got through to someone right away) that I wanted to return it. She gave me the address of where to send it AND changed in her computer the date I received it. She changed it to one week later to give me time to get it returned (to the Des Moines, IA address). Perhaps you need to get YOUR facts straight before you start blowing off to others. Your experience is not necessarily the same as everyone else's. Pozorubio is NOT "totally wrong." It seems to me from what I've been reading that everyone is treated differently, maybe depending on the customer service agent you speak with, I don't know. I just wish I could remember the name of the gal I spoke with. She was VERY helpful, and I am grateful.

13th of Feb, 2009

You can cancel your account. That would stop them from taking out anything more, wouldn't it? That's what I did.

• Re
      15th of Feb, 2009

u try it, i cancelled mine and was still charged.being as ure such a smart ###, where in the terms and conditions does it say they can take as much or little out as they want whenver they want????one woman was charged £207 in one go after she cancelled, i was charged twice in one day, wheres your explaination???

• Dm
      5th of Mar, 2009

rbkc1220 Correct, you are charged the fee of $4.95 for the cost of shipping, not the cost of the product. If the product is not returned within 14 days, as per their terms and conditions, you are billed the cost of the product in the amount of $59.99. You have aa 60 day refund if you return the product.

Read the terms and conditions before you place an order and don't read what is not on the offer or take it for what you want it to say smarty.