AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Comments

6th of May, 2009

the only you get readof this is by canceling you card and getting new one with diferent number.

• Gi
      6th of May, 2009

Ok, so half of you don't know how 2 read. Has anyone TRIED it and seen results? I read the terms and conditions but i want 2 know if like it works first. I want 2 loose a few more pounds 4 graduation pictures

• Ha
      8th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Goods not received
    30 Wordsworth close, Dukinfield, SK16 5NT
    England, Cheshire
    Phone: 07872397646

I was unable to contact anyone regarding the weightloss tablets but please could you either send me the product or refund my shipping costs.

many thanks

26 keighley close
    Thatcham
    England, Berkshire
    Phone: 01635867234

i received 3 acai burn products i did not order and i checked with my bank to find £42, 62 taken from my account. this is so shocking since i did not order that and i dont need it

• Na
      14th of May, 2009

my name nadeem aziz
    i have receive email uk lottery win
    but i am poor i can not pay acitivate fees please help me
    my email where i get lottery email
    [email protected]
    my web side
    www.nprofile.7p.com
    my bank account in pakistna
    account no 775-3 bank of punjab inside lohari gate lahore 54000 pakistna
    phone bank +92427633045 fax bank+92427633102
    pray full nadeem aziz
    my national id card no 352001554727-7
    home addres
    house no b/313 mohllaha patraga inside bhati gate lahore pakistan

• Ne
      14th of May, 2009

If you want to stop charges to your account after agreeing to Acaiburn terms and conditions without reading them, like I did;

You must ring to get a cancellation number;

For the tablets, either go to www.acaiburnmax.com and do it through the chat window.
    For the insider secrets - call 866-989-2685 or UK 08081202346
    For web membership - call 800-989-5907 or UK 08000470192

UK residents remember that you are about 6 hours infront, wait until evening uk time. This company is not scamming you, they are just misleading us, they will repeat the terms and conditions that you agreed to. Just get it cancelled and then you won't get any more charges.

I would also cancel your card if its a debit card, or if its a Visa you can ask them to freeze any transactions as this is a dispute.

Good Luck

• Ao
      20th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Scam, was charged in my credit card and I did not receive any weight loss products
    Acaiburn, Vasillisis Freiderikis 33 Nicosia Cyprus
    United Kingdom

I was charged in my credit card for a weight loss product that I never received. I tried to contact them through the telephone nnumbers that they give in their website unfortunately the numbers ( both Cyprus and the United States) are not in service. I have read through the internet that I'm just one of their many victims. PLEASE HELP!!!

• El
      20th of May, 2009

i order acai berry two months now i pay from my credit cards i havent got it yet ..i think they are fraudnever do it again

• Di
      24th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - debit card carge unauthorized
    Des Moines
    Iowa

I ordered a trial shipment of acaiburn and received it and called and cancelled it and also mailed back the remainder of the product but I was still deducted $59.95 from my debit card and cannot get in contact with them

26th of May, 2009

I hasve had the same problem, but the company is based in Bedford. I did manage to speak to them over the phone and said they would refund me, not very optimistic from all the complaints I have read.

27th of May, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Widthdrawing of money
    Hobart
    Tasmania
    Australia

I got a "free" trial of acaiburn (they ended up charging around aus$36.00) and later they widthdraw an extra $6.71 for 'web access", then a $8.04 and finally another $79.38! I'm sure what to do but the company itself has no contact details.

Thanks
    J

• Wa
      27th of May, 2009

i want to withdraw because they are charging me money with asking me...

5th of Jun, 2009

I have been trying to cancel orders being deleted from my checking account for months now. I can't find the correct number to do so. When I try to send them an email it comes back can not be delivered. Can anyone help me with an address or better yet a phone number.

• Sh
      12th of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorized shipments and billed to my credit crd

please contaqct me tregarding unauthorized shipments and charges to my credit card My telephone num ber is 1 301 598 3446
    my name is sheila myers

• Va
      16th of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorised amounts from my credit card

ordered a free trial and since then 5 different amounts have been taken from my credit card - unathorised

• Cr
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Try to order free trail
    Craig
    New Zealand
    acaiburnextreme.com

Hi there have try ed a number of time to Order AcaiBurn the free trail bottle and No luck on your web page gets to a point asking of State/Province ? and I have the right Country added New Zealand.

But under State/Province only USA one's !!!

Can i just give you an address to send to please

Cheers
    Craig

• Pe
    AcaiBurn - Being billed after cancellation
    Acaiburn

I ordered the product and never received. Contacted them and they agreed to cancell my account. Still being billed for membership and web fees. Cannot contact them as emails are being returned.

• Pa
      23rd of Jun, 2009

I had a similar problem but was able to get 'member ship' cancelled immediately. The email address is [email protected]
    You need to provide your first and last name, order number and reason for cancellation. Make sure you keep a copy of both your email and the reply in order to claim possible future claims from them.

I also reported the company to trading standards but they are unable to do anything about it apparently. I am intending to contact watchdog and would be interested if anyone else would be prepared to state their cases to them also. Please get in touch with me if so. My email address is [email protected]

• Pa

cancel your credit card

• Re
      26th of Jun, 2009

Craig,

Dont do it, I too am from NZ however received the goods and they have now since fraudulently used my credit card details repetativly for charges i havent authorised