AcaiBurn / Terms are very clear

1 IL, United States Review updated:

The terms of acaiburn are very clear. I have noticed that all the people that are placing orders are not on the acaiburn website. If you fools would first read the terms before buying, you would be so smart. the offer is a 14 day trail offer and you will receive a 30 day supply of acaiburn. After the 14 days ends, then, you will be charged $59.95 the cost of the acaiburn. You will receive an autoship of acaiburn until you deceide to cancel the membership and you will be billed at the same price of $59.95 monthly.

Very clear in the terms people. Learn to read before you get mad. Are you people that studid as to buy things without reading?

The correct website is www.acaiburn.com. At the bottom of the page, click of terms and conditions and read fools. The website is cached of course. Serch for a cached website and read.

Comments

Mo
  9th of Jan, 2009

If you people would have read the TERMS&CONDITIONS then you would NOT have some much to complain about! Next time try reading what you sign up for, Its says EVERY thing you people are fusssing about in that section... Take time to check it out!!

Sp
  14th of Jan, 2009

In large print it states 14 day FREE trial and 60 day money back guarantee if not satisfied. What is free about being charged $60.00? It should state 14 day money back guarantee.

15th of Jan, 2009

don't be so hurtful! it is of no help to tell people (after the fact, that if they noticed the tiny writing at the bottom and read it they would know the other charges.. the comments about $59.99 or simiarly do not correlate to the figures and commentary I have been charged. No honest company would delilberately set up so that it was impossible to contact them via email or in writing. That should be a dead give away.. but hey hindsight.. isn't it mareles.. tell me have you tried the product or do you work for them?

15th of Jan, 2009

i don't trust you, sounds like another method to lure back to the website! do not trust this.. do not go near it!

Ju
  20th of Jan, 2009

You're just as rude as are your business practices deceptive. Definately not a trustworthy company to do business with!

Un
  29th of Jan, 2009

First of all regarding your "Terms Are Very Clear" speech, what kind of reputable company refers to it's clients as "fools and stupid?" Your attitude alone toward your customers warrants a good ### beating. I only wish you were here so I could be the one to give it to you.
Now, regarding the issue at hand. I did read the fine print and was fully aware of the charges at the time of ordering. My issue is, now that I am dissatisified with the product, it is impossible to get through to you people to cancel the future shipments. I have called twice now and both times the battery on my phone has gone dead before I was able to speak with an AcaiBurn rep. Were talking about a good 45 min. wait each time.
My advice to all of you that are unhappy with AcaiBurn, contact your bank and freeze any future withdraws from this company. That is far easier than getting a hold of a live voice on the phone at AcaiBurn to cancel your subscription.
And again regarding the ### from AcaiBurn that posted the above thread, grow up and take some Customer Service classes!

Ma
  12th of Feb, 2009

The terms may be clear, but the product is garbage, When I returned the product and attempted to get my money back, all I got from AcaiBurn was the runaround.
I don't complain about not getting to talk to anyone, because the people I talked to were so rude and unresponsive, I could hardly believe it. I learned my lesson, though, and will never buy anything online again.
Thanks for the memories, AcaiBurn.

13th of Feb, 2009

Never in my life have I had to read a Terms & Conditions page to know what I'm getting and how much it costs. It should be CLEARLY written on the regular webpages or in the shopping cart. I should not have to read in the Terms & Conditions that I've been signed up for more free trials -- "Insider Secrets" and "ebook Package" -- each with their own separate trial periods and charges. This whole AcaiBurn is very deceptive in their practices.

Re
  15th of Feb, 2009

i am currently looking into getting this product taken off the net being as it DOES NOT WORK.IT IS A SCAM.they are being reported to the fbi in the us and i am going to the government and watchdog here in the uk.i have had to close my bank account thanx to them, taking whatever they want whenever they want out of my account.###ING ###!!!

De
  15th of Feb, 2009

I, too, applied for the acai burn free? trial. I never received the promised bottle of product and was again charged the $4.95 shipping and handling charge 25 days later. I'm wondering how I can find out if the product works when I haven't been able to try it! The company will shortly be charging my account for the 3 months supply. HOW DO I GET M Y MONEY BACK?

Gl
  16th of Feb, 2009

I received (23.1.09)the Acaiburn trial bottle of 60 tablets and was charged $24.95p (£17.73p) for shipping and postage from BEDFORD.

I returned the bottle containing 46 tablets to Bedford (5.2.09) and was assured by Shaz in U S A that my account was cancelled.

I have been debited a further £42.16p for what?

I can now only close my account or they will just help themselves.

Le
  20th of Feb, 2009

The terms are not clear. If this were a legitamate product then Acaiburn would be willing to refund charges on people's account that are in dispute. But the only way they seem to make money is by deceiving people. In addition they add other memberships to their product that you have to cancel separately and they too are unwilling to refund charges that are in dispute. This is an internet scam aimed at deceiving people into buying services that they did not want.

In addition, the charges on the credit card do not have legit phone numbers to call and dispute the charge until it is too late.

Lastly, the product does not work.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS INTERNET SCAM

Ly
  24th of Feb, 2009

I ordered the Aciaburn trial on a whim (which is what these companies rely on, 2 days later £18 was taken from my account, I then found this web site and was very worried, I called the bank and canx my card, so have had the inconvenience of not being able to draw money ( but hopefully neither can they). I finally got somebody called Jay on the live web chat who told me the £18 was for international postage, she canx the auto shipment and gave me a code, she also gave me a RMA code (return merchandise auth) she said if the product was not received back after 2 week I would be charged and then refunded. The product arrived on the saturday from BEDFORD in the UK so why was I charged INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE. Anyway I returned it to Bedford the same day by Royal mail, the same way it arrived, not by FEDEX to the states as Jay had told me to. Hopefully this is the end and I will hopefully not be stupid again, They may have terms and connnditons but their adds are very misleading and they apparently as they state think their customers are stupid, what wonderfull customer support. Keep trying th web chat folks and good luck

Ch
  4th of Mar, 2009

I ordered acai burn this morning before i found this complaint board and now i am very worried, but my visa card is a prepaid one from my tax service how can i make sure money is not going to come up missing even into next tax season?

Ja
  1st of Apr, 2009

I take personal offense to the idiot that says all you have to do is read! Let me tell you my story and then let's see how our friends feels about "just read". I ordered the free sample and never recieved it, I even wrote and email and they told me to be patient. Well it never came and within 30 to 45 days I was billed the $59.95. Since I never recieved any of the pills I called them cancelled the order and they did refund my money. Only to learn that my request for a free sample put me in the Comprehensive Weight Loss Membership at $9.95 a month in which I don't know what they do or didn't know I was even a member and never got any confirmation about membership. Oh yes I should have checked my credit card closer since this was done for 3 months but we over look small things like this. When I called them about this they said they would refund me this months membership but not the other two. Well let me tell our friends that say just read. I read and nothing indicated I would automatically be enrolled into Comprehensive Weight Loss, nor did I give my credit card number to them to bill me. No company has the right to give your card number to another company. When I called to cancell my order of Acai Berry they didn't say anything about cancelling my membership, so let me tell you this is just the first steps of many I plan to take to put and end to such a misjustice. This is out an out fraud and some legal action needs to be taken and I will work hard to see that something happens about this.

Ch
  7th of Apr, 2009

Re Acaiburn "Scam"
I too was "stupid" enough to apply for a 14 Day free trial, with a money back guarantee. I thought it was safe...how wrong can you be!!
I did receive a bottle of "free trial" tablets. But nothing since.
I have tried to contact Acaiburn with a view to cancelling my "order" but there is no way of contacting them!!
I also didn't know that I was going to become a member with extra charges. To date.. I have had £114. 87 taken from my account.
Starting with £18.07 on 3/3/09. £5.12. taken 17/3/09. £42.71 on 23/3/09. £7.15.(membership) on 31/3/09. And £41.82 today 7/4/09.
The rude comment from someone from Acaiburn PROVES beyond doubt that it is a SCAM. But they are still not conforming to their supposed Rules, by NOT allowing anyone to claim their money refund within a 60 day time limit or any time limit for that matter.
GOOD LUCK to those who are after retribution from these dispicable con tricksters. Meanwhile, can anyone remove the fraudulant web site??
Chris from the UK.

26th of Apr, 2009

I just want to say that the best thing to do is to cancel your cards and get a new one. The charges will not stop even if you do call them to cancel. They will still take it out. I had to cancel over and over. It did nothing. They are theives. I really hope the FBI gets involve and shut this terrible company down!

5th of Aug, 2009

I had to cancel my card after cancellation. I actually had to cancel twice! I loved the product but these companies are clearly out to rip people off. TERMS SHOULD BE IN BOLD LETTERS TOO!!! If those businesses cared about their customers, they would advertise the terms just like they do with their products. It's sad because I would have been a customer for much longer than I was.

6th of Aug, 2009

I said I liked their product because I did lose weight with it. I never said I liked the company. Using false endorsements has nothing to do with me liking the product. No! I don't like them and that's why I don't do business with them anymore. If it didn't work for you or anyone else, that doesn't change what the pills did for me. I am only talking about my experience with using the product. The way they do business isn't ok with me. I hope that cleared things up for you

Ha
  10th of Aug, 2009

PLEASE DON'T FORGET THET STILL HAVE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS, CHECK THIER PRIVACY POLICY AND OPT-OUT/UNSUBSCRIBE, MAKE SURE YOU GET PRINTED PROOF I DID THIS THROUGH LIVE CHAT AS WELL AS THE AUTOMATIC OPT-OUT, I ALSO FORCED THEM TO EMAIL ME THAT NO MORE MONIES WILL BE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUT, AUTOSHIPPING AND MEMBERSHIP WAS CANCELLED, I HAVE ALL PRINTED PROOF FROM LIVE CHAT, AND I RECORDED ALL THE TELEPHONE COVERSATIONS AS PROOF TO THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY THAT IT WAS ALL CANCELLED - SEE MY COMPLAINT- NOW I JUST WAIT