Absolute Tickets / Ticket Scam

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 323-957-6699

I told my assistant to buy tickets to a local opera production of Amahl and the Night Visitors. The ticket price ranged from $15-24 in the Pioneer underground theater. She didn't understand the pricing, immediately was diverted to Seats.com and bought tickets on that website for $221 each! The total charge to my credit card was $1, 102!! When I realized the mistake I called Seats.com who stayed on the line for an hour telling me they couldn't help me. Then I called Absolute Tickets. Same response. I guess there is a fool born every minute but it seems unconsciounable that these scam ticket brokers can take advantage like this and price a $14 ticket at $220 and then charge an obtaining fee ($200) that is worth more than the value of the tickets. Outrageous. Hope they sleep well at night knowing they worked off a working class mom trying to take her kids to a local performance of a children's holiday show in a basement.

More Absolute Tickets Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Na
      16th of Dec, 2012

I THINK THAT THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO GET THIS KING PIN SETTING UP DUMMY COMPANIES EVERYWHERE. DURING THE ROLLING STONES CONCERT I PURCHASED TICKETS FROM A SITE MIXED IN WITH ALL THE OTHER WELL KNOWN AND RELIABLE SITES.I I GOOGLED STONES TICKETS FOR THE NEXT COCERT. AND THE SITE ON THAT THEY WERE "'TICKET LIQUIDATORS". EVERY WHERE I LOKKED AND DID PRINT A COPIES OF. THEN AT ONE THEY ARE "'BEST SHOW TICKETS". THEN WHEN I CALLED THE NUMBER I FOUND ON THE INVOICE FOR THE TICKETS WHICH I DID COPY.OF COURSE THERE WAS "[protected]@ABSTIX" THERE ARE MANY MORE THE NUMBER TO CALL WITH PROBLEMS HA HA ! THEN YOU END UP AT BESTSHOWTICKETS.COM. WHICH IS WHERE I WAS TOLD AFTER A LONG CONVERSATION THE PERSON TOLD ME THE TICKETS
    WERE SOLD BY! WAIT FOR IT WAIT FOR IT...'."".ABSOLUTE TICKETS"T THIS GUY IS BAD I BELIEVE HE HAS DUMMY COMPANIES SET WITH NAMES THAT DON'T TIP OFF THE CUSTOMER UNTIL IT IS TO LATE! AND THE DISHONESTY AND MANIPULATION OF TEXT ETC...IS FRAUDULENT ! HE IS A FRAUD AND MANY OTHER THINGS THAT I WON'T SAY BUT HTAT YOU ARE THINKING!
    I CALLED AMERICAN EXPRESS AND WAS THAT THE BUSINESS IT WAS LISTED AS ABSOLUTE ACCESS INC PUT TOGETHER
    WITH THE .COM AND YOU FIND YOURSELF AT A DUMMY COMPANY WITH A SLEW OF OTHERS WOTH THE SAME MO SO I AM
    DETERMINED TO GET THIS GUY BUT FIRST I WANT MY $600.BACK FOR TICKETS SO WHAT IT TURNED OUT BE WAS TICKETS TO A CONCERT ?IN SELLERSVILLE PA. WHICH I NOW KNOW POPULATION 4500. BELIEVE ME THE SITE I WAS ON DID NOT MAKE THAT POINT AND ACTUALLY WHEN I FIRST WHEN THERE MAYBE 20 OR SO TICKETS LEFT @$247 ++++ WOW SO THEN WHEN YOU ADK TO LOOK AT THE SEATING CHART THEY WERE SORRY BUT THEY GET UP (THERE WERE A LITTLE TECH PROBLEMS)
    THEN YOU ARE OFFERED SOME GIFT JUST CLICK HERE, THEN A BIG POPS UP AND SAYS THAT DIDIN'T WORK OUT.I AM STILL
    GETTING FACTS TOGETHER BUT I DO BELIEVE THE PA. DUMMY COMPANIES ARE PART OF THE SCAM BECAUSE IT LEADS YOU BACK TP A SITE THAT THROWS YOU OF AT FIRST FOLLOW IT ALONG AND GUESS WHAT YOU TOO CAN BUT 2 TICKETS TO SIT WITH THE PROUD FOLKS IN SELLERSVILLE PA.HAVE FUN YOU WON'T SEE ME THERE I WILL BE FIRST AT THE OFFICE OF THE LOCAL DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE OR WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE ATTORNEY GENERALS !!I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA BUT HAVE A FARM ABOUT 10 MILES AWAY FROM SELLERSVILLE. I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS TO TALK TO THE CITIZENS AND LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE PART OF A SCAM.???LET YOU KNOW, GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE ELSE
    FIGHTING THIS BATTLE.

• Ru
      16th of Mar, 2019

They are a joke. Wasted over $150 for a photocopy of a ticket with someone's name on it Bought it from Ticket misters, one of their fake companies. Check before you but. Learned my lesson. Had to buy tickets from the source, almost as good, for less than half the price.