ABN Amro Credit Card / Harrasing calls from collection agency of a paid card
I had a Credit Card from ABN AMRO with a maximum limit of 15k issued in 2004. The card expired in 2006 March. At the time of expiry there was a very nominal account left to be paid as a total payable amount.
I called up ABN AMRO Credit Card call centre to ask them to not issue any new card to me and to discontinue this card as I was not interested in carrying on with it due to very late monthly bills sometimes no statement for three-three months and a very poor customer service. The customer service executive said that they will adjust my reward points against the nominal balance left to be paid and my card will be discontinued.
Now, after few months, I think in October 2006 onwards, I am getting calls from a delhi number, different people claiming to be lawyers, customer complaint board.. telling me that if i dont pay an amount of 8000 sometimes 9000 i will be asked to go to the court.
I even complaint several time by mail, fax etc to the ABN AMRO Bank but no response.
I am so harassed and tensed by this constant calling from Delhi agency who are very rude and even call at odd hours.
I wished i never have taken it.
More ABN Amro Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Undue charges against my credit card 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Rude behavior of executive! 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Harassing Call by Collection Agents
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Abuse!
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Inappropriate Debit Charges 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - INTEREST CHARGED AGAINST PAYMENT MADE
- ABN Amro Credit Card - forcly activated some scheme of rs-4000 without my permission 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Wrong statement transaction!