ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning / abc mouse

Hammond, IN, United States Review updated:

This is a joke seriously my card was charged for 1.00$ from a 30 day free trail. the customer service sucks.. Please don't ever use this app. this is insane I feel scammed I thought this was a good app I was wrong I feel used. This app is no good and there's a lot Of horrible reviews wish I knew my kid loved this app but I cant accept this kind of treatment that abc mouse gives.

Ju
Oct 26, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Oct 26, 2017

You're really overreacting over a single dollar charge. That being said, the $1.00 charge is most likely a pending authorization that should drop off within 5-7 business days. Many free-to-try services do this to make sure the card on file is valid. If you're really desperate for the dollar, and the transaction isn't refunded and doesn't drop off, then you can try and dispute it with your credit card company. Although they may have a minimum required purchase amount to dispute.

• Te
      Dec 18, 2017

I literally been on hold for this company for over an hr!! this is by far the worst [censor] company!! theyve taken 9.95 than 3.95 out of my acct and apparently they dont answer calls!! im so furious rn!!