Ab Circle Pro / Got hurt twice on the Ab Circle Pro
Well I first got hurt when I received the machine as my knees slipped off the knee rest and I hurt my left breast. I had a bruise and pain for about a month but I really thought it was fault. As I kept slipping with minor injuries, I called the company and asked what was going on. I was told that there was a defect on the roller and that they would srend me knee pads and new rollers. Also the red pan of the machine is metal and it has corroded so as I go around the rollers go in there and get rough...
As soon as I received the new stuff I changed the rollers, which was not easy and alsdo put the pads on the knee rest. The pads really did not help much but I kept doing it and holding very tight not to slip and get hurt again. I really had enough tonite though...I slipped totally off and hurt myserlf again this time I feel off the machine and hurt my back and knees and toes... Sounds like the kids song...but was very painfull.
More Ab Circle Pro Complaints & Reviews
- Ab Circle Pro - unsafe 
- Ab Circle Pro - roller slution 
- Ab Circle Pro - Missing parts upon delivery 
- Ab Circle Pro - Dishonesty- Read before purchasing 
- Ab Circle Pro - back pain/ damage to lower spine 
- Ab Circle Pro - dangerous and scam 
- Ab Circle Pro - Roller bearings
- Ab Circle Pro - Dangerous Machine
- Ab Circle Pro - Poor Quality
- Ab Circle Pro - Replacement Parts