Ab Circle Pro / Got hurt twice on the Ab Circle Pro

Well I first got hurt when I received the machine as my knees slipped off the knee rest and I hurt my left breast. I had a bruise and pain for about a month but I really thought it was fault. As I kept slipping with minor injuries, I called the company and asked what was going on. I was told that there was a defect on the roller and that they would srend me knee pads and new rollers. Also the red pan of the machine is metal and it has corroded so as I go around the rollers go in there and get rough...

As soon as I received the new stuff I changed the rollers, which was not easy and alsdo put the pads on the knee rest. The pads really did not help much but I kept doing it and holding very tight not to slip and get hurt again. I really had enough tonite though...I slipped totally off and hurt myserlf again this time I feel off the machine and hurt my back and knees and toes... Sounds like the kids song...but was very painfull.

Ju

Comments

• Wi
      23rd of Sep, 2012

YES THIS MACHINE DOESN;T WORK AT ALL AND IT DONT HELP YOU LOSE THE WEIGHT LIKE THEY SAID IT DOES. I HEARD THAT THERE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A RECALL ON THIS MACHINE AND THEY SEND U A BOX TO MAIL IT BACK AND THEY RETURN YOUR MONEY TO YOU. THATS WHAT I HEARD ON THE RAIDO AND THE TV. BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING OUT ON THE RECALL ON THIS MACHINE ON THE WEBSITE THOUGH. HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THIS RECALL ON THIS MACHINE?

• As
      10th of Jan, 2013

on this website:http: //www.boston.com/business/personalfinance/consumeralert/2012/08/ab_circle_pro_claims_debunked.html
    there should be a place to click on that says "file a refund claim" so just copy and paste that website and click on it there will be a place in paragraph 2

i hope this will help all you guys on what your looking for :)

Ashley whittiker