Aaron'sbeautyrest bed

I leased a softer bed due to my back problems. Herniated disk, and fractured tailbone. I leased it and after a month of having it give or take there would be a divot or a large indentation where I sleep. I toss and turn at night due to my back problems and as I toss and turn I am assuming that the padding gets pushed to the sides. I called and spoke with one person and they said I would need to talk to the one who handles claims and that deals with the warranty department. Never once spoke to the actual person that deals with claims or the warranty department. Ive had this bed since April. And Ive had this issue. First they said they needed pictures of the bed. Didnt once say anything about the tags. A few weeks go by and the only phone call I get from them is about my payment. Which is due on the first but it was supposed to be set up in the system that I would come in on the 8th and the 23rd of each month because thats when I get paid, and everytime they call they say okay I will put it in the system so no one calls you about the payment. And every month they still call! Which is another issue that I have with Aarons in my town.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Winder, GA With the bed, I have sent pictures of the bed and no phone call about that happens next so I call and they tell me when I call to take a picture of the tags. So I have to take off my bedding and the mattress cover again (did I mention my back problems?) and I take a picture of the tags. I send them to the email. a few weeks go by and still no word from anyone at Aarons except oh! About the payment! Of course! They tell me that the payments that I was making at that point were going to be going to the new bed. Which I very highly doubt that now or they will deny saying it. So I call back to see how the process is going with the warranty. And this time I am talking to someone different. I always have to repeat why I am calling to remind them because its not like its in the computer? So I explain why I am calling and this person is telling me now I have to take a picture of the front and the back of each tag and email it. I have to do all of this again for the 4th time? Ive bought a computer from Aarons and have the ownership papers. And Ive never had an issue with them until now. Im at the point where I will take my business elsewhere and give them the bed back. This has been going on since May I believe and still nothing has been done. Just that I have to take pictures and send them 4 different times in order for their to be a warranty taken out on my bed and for me to get a new one.