Aamco / I was scammed at aamco!
AAMCO charged me $100 to do a transmission fluid flush and I found out that they didn't do the work!!! After watching a YOUTUBE video of a News program's special report on Jiffy Lube scams and how they don't do the work that you pay for, I was very skeptical when i went to have my transmission fluid flushed. Before I brought it in I removed a small amount of transmission fluid for comparison. I dropped the car off for servicing and then picked it up when it was done. When I got home I took another sample of transmission fluid from the car and compared it to the old fluid, as well as a sample of new fluid directly from the bottle. Both samples from my car were identical and it was obvious that they didn't touch my car!! I went back to the store the next day and confronted the owner, he persisted that the fluid was flushed and that he saw it being done. I told him i wanted a refund and he refunded my money right away. The fact that he was so quick to return my money makes me think that he realized he was caught and wanted to avoid being exposed any further.
More Aamco Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off 
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - the truth about free engine check light on 
- Aamco - fraud and cheating 
- Aamco Transmissions - cv axel / barring
- Aamco Transmissions - we had problems with our gmc 2500 van. and we had a bait and switch scenario.
- Aamco Transmissions - sales
- Aamco - account charged without explicit prior consent to do so
- Aamco - coolant flush service