AAA.com / bad experience!

1 California, MD, United States Review updated:

I was told many times by aaa that i have to have both the comprehensive and collison coverages on my car. I just want collision and not comprehensive. There is even an separate entry on the policy to enter the different premium. Comprehensive is when the car is not moving. Collision is for car is moving. I removed both comprehensive and collision (Savings of $500) ; then the underwritering manager called me the next day to ask whether i had any misunderstanding. I said: no. (Unless aaa is honest, i will not give aaa the business).

There should be some consumer protection / regulation to guard against a ripoff.

Pw

Comments

• Lz
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Collision without Comprehensive Coerage cannot be purchased with any insurance company. Comprehensive coverage can also apply while the vehicle is moving, such as a rock, or other flying debris that strikes the car while driving, or the colliding with a cow, deer, mosse, or other animal. Comprehensive can be purchased on its own, but not the other way around.

• Co
      21st of May, 2008

I called AAA to have my passenger front window replace on Monday 5/19/08. On Tuesday 5/20/08 AAA called me to say they had the wrong window instead they brought the front window and they would be out the following day. In the mean time I have a car rental.

I met the repair man and the first thing out of his mouth was not Good Morning or How are you but, I HAVE TO MOVE YOUR CAR ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD, I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS.

My car was on the leftt side of the one way road because legally it's the only place you can park. No parking allowed on the right side. I was in a pretty good mood until those nasty words escaped from the repair man's mouth plus I had mentioned to AAA yesterday I had to be at work at 08:00 and they promised me he would be here between 07:00 - 07:30 and comes the repair man at 07:55. He didn't even appologize for showing up late.

Horrible customer service. If we serve our clients with poor customer service at my place of work, we get written up!