Aaa Automobile Club / aaa payment
Long time AAA member. Went in to make payment, with Visa. A few days later when the my account was charged, the payment came through twice by error of the cashier. Currently on a very fixed, tight budget, the double charge over-drafted my account. All of which naturally incurred additional charges and increase the negative number in my account.
Under normal life circumstances, all of this would have been normal and just part of life.
BUT . . the cold professionalism that I encountered with Redlands, AAA manager was a mockery of true professionalism.
With the current recession that all are feeling, a little compassion is really not alot to ask for.
For all of you "managers" out there, defusing any patron's anxiety is an apology away and it doesn't even cost you anything. In the end, you'll see a peaceful resolution and a better day for all involved!
More Aaa Automobile Club Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - bad customer service 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - road side assistance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - bad customer service response to inquiry # 104855 from aaa website support
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - tow truck scam in detroit
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - travel services agreement policy/lack of support services/pricing
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - aaa agent unreachable, incapable and made verbal threats