Aaa Automobile Club / aaa payment
Long time AAA member. Went in to make payment, with Visa. A few days later when the my account was charged, the payment came through twice by error of the cashier. Currently on a very fixed, tight budget, the double charge over-drafted my account. All of which naturally incurred additional charges and increase the negative number in my account.
Under normal life circumstances, all of this would have been normal and just part of life.
BUT . . the cold professionalism that I encountered with Redlands, AAA manager was a mockery of true professionalism.
With the current recession that all are feeling, a little compassion is really not alot to ask for.
For all of you "managers" out there, defusing any patron's anxiety is an apology away and it doesn't even cost you anything. In the end, you'll see a peaceful resolution and a better day for all involved!
More Aaa Automobile Club Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - member services/unauthorized use of member benefits w/no resolution for customer/member
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - unethical behaviour, company failed to reimburse for a service they could not provide
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - flat tire fiasco
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - battery replacement
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - claims