777 Discount Club / Internet Fraud & unauthorized withdrawl from Check Accounts

1 CA, United States Review updated:

During a search for an on-line loan I apparently signed up for something called "777 Discount Club". I cannot find where I actual sign up. Either way, they charged my $49.95 for their service. When I found the Charge and called them to cancel. After fighting for a week, I was told I would get my refund. The next day I received an e-mail saying I was NOT receiving my refund. Again to the phone... after 5 calls to the 888 number and talking with mind numb robots reading from the standard script to avoit getting me to a supervisor, I was finally told I was recieve my money back. The same exact statement I was told the day before. I never did talk with the actual supervisor, so who knows??? I will keep you informed. Either way, If I get my money back great, if not, I will tell as many people in the World what a scam & ripoff 777 (scam) club is...

Comments

• Pu
      Nov 27, 2010

NEVER give your banking/debit/credit information or numbers to ANYONE unless you plan to actually buy something.

If some site requires this information to register with them, then dont register with them. 99% of the time, you will be charged for something.

If you dont get your money, then you can file a complaint with your local FBI office for fraud.

•   Dec 06, 2010

Also dispute the charge with your bank or credit card. If indeed the cc information is compromised cancel the card get a new one.

• To
      Dec 26, 2010

777 discount club is the biggest scam. They had also debited my account causing me to overdraw on some other items I had purchased. They said that I signed up for some club that I have never heard of and then when you call them they are some dam foreign people that don't talk good English and they could not explain a dam thing to me. They are some ###s. They all need to be locked up.