7 Eleven Store / no receipt & denial of discount coupon

1 18120 georgia avenue, Olney, MD, United States Review updated:

On or about 21:05 hrs todat 3.19.12 at the above store I wanted to buy Pepsi 2 Litir bottle. It had a discount coupon by the manufacturer attached on it. The cashier an old asian lady took of all the the coupons of the Pepsi bottles and said she will not accept it because she will not make money. She will not reason and was set in her ways and spoke in a rude manner. I still bought the pepsi and she failed to give me a receipt for $ 2.11. I do not plan to go back on that store which closer to my house. Some one needs to retrain her in cutomer service and eplain to her that the manufacturer will honor the discount and that she will not loose money.
Abdu

Ca

Comments

• Sh
      5th of Jun, 2011
    7 eleven store - Rude & Low knowledge
    Singapore

i went to my neighbourhood 7 eleven store, in Serengoon North ave 1.
    at 8:30pm, ..I went there to top up my sister ezlink. i went in with a smile, but that guy just look gave me an unwilling smile.. thinking positively, probably his tired, i dun mind about it. When i was talking to him, he was staring blankly at me, that i had to repeat twice. i asked him " U have an ezlink concession here, right" cause i know the stores in s'pore do have this service. i pass him the ezlink and said that i want to top up concession, and explain to him top up monthly.. which it is already the simplest explanation, for a staff to understand. he was slouching at the cashier machine and ans me, with low serivce.. " i dunno...we dont have..." What kind of service am i getting...???? He is a filipino guy. with so much attitude, i would not want this kind of service, n have to pay 50 cents for this kind of service, cause his atitude, do not even worth a single cent. i do hope, that you look into this matter. the neighbourhood do not have this problem, till this filipino came... i'm totally pissed.. if this guy is not getting out of the store, i'm not ever going to go to the store. Comparing me and him, i think i deserve the privilegde more than this rude foreigner guy. i do not have the proof, cause i really dont expect this day to come to me&i rather complaint straight to the website, where proper complaints are filed.

• Ir
      5th of Jun, 2011

Learn to English, plz.

• M3
      21st of Mar, 2012

Tasha: You are now on double secret probation!