7-Eleven — price gouged!
I have been meaning to write to you for a few months now because as you may or may not know the city of seattle has added a sugar tax on regular soda's and I drink diet soda's and have not run into this problem before, but at your west seattle location at 2429 harbor ave (and probably others) they are charging the exact same price for both.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Seattle, WA
When I asked the manager why am I now being charged the same price as sugar soda's, I was actually told that they consider "splenda" to
Be a sugar, which it's not, so they have been charging me and many others $3.95 for a 20oz / 591ml diet pepsi/diet coke, etc.!
Your prices are ridiculous as is but this is the only convenience store for a couple of miles and it's right off the exit at the beach so right now there is no competition in that area.
In any case this would be considered price gouging, which is illegal!!!
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card