24hourwristbands.com / Did not recieve order

1 PA, United States Review updated:

i ordered 200 wristbands from 24hourwristbands, accidentally placing two orders, i call back and hour later to cancel ONE order and i verify that i still have my other order coming in for a fundraiser because my brother had passed away and we needed extra money. I waited a week and a half for my wristbands and they still never came, so i called the company and it turns out that one of the workers canceled both my orders(even though i called back to make sure i still had my other order.) and turns out that "there is nothing they can do for me" The worker on the phone now just told me today that the order was canceled yesterday, April 16, but i placed my order on April 4 so they should have already been in and to late for me to cancel anything. Now with the fundraiser coming up this weekend and now my family and i have NO wristbands to sell because this company DOES NOT know how to do their job. IF YOU CANNOT DO WHAT YOURE BEING PAID TO DO THEN FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO.

Ma
Apr 17, 2013

Comments

• Ve
      23rd of Oct, 2012
    24hourwristbands.com - terrible customer service
    Imprint.com
    Texas

BUYER BEWARE ... HIDDEN FEES, DOUBLE THE EXPECTED LEAD TIME, NO ONE WILL ANSWER YOUR CALL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. JUST GOOGLE THEIR NAME AND DO NOT USE THEM!!!