123InkJets.com / scam

United States Review updated:

I recently placed at least 2 orders with 123inkjets. One was placed July 7, and I cannot even find the other confirmation. I may have placed even more orders. My memory is awful and I took it for granted that my order would be filled as always. I have purchased ink cartridges from this company for years, and therefore, did not pay much attention as to when and if I would receive the order until now, since I finally ran out of ink.

I have not received my orders or any communication. I only realized this today, and now I will check my credit card bills for any charges from 123inkject.com. I justed wanted to warn people not to trust this company anymore.

I don't know yet, if I have been charged for these unreceived cartridges.
Va

Comments

Va
  3rd of Jun, 2016

123InkJets.com - Awful company1
123InkJets.com
123inkjets.com

I contacted them regarding cartridges my printer did not recognize - they sent me a prepaid label to return them for refund, I returned them with a delivery confirmation for my refund. I tried to log in to see the status of it and was unable to, so I phoned, they said something about the cartridges they got back weren't from them, he had to go to the warehouse to find out what was going on for sure and would call me back.

He never called me back and they have locked me out of logging on to my account on their web site. I'm out $51.16.

123InkJets Logo 123InkJets