123astrology / blair gorman

New Zealand Review updated:
3.3
i didn't recieve a reading--i didn't pay for anything, but i did give up personal info that could be used for identity theft

More 123astrology Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ni
  30th of Nov, 2008
I paid for a reading and got nothing, I have tried contacting Blair via e-mail, but recieve no response BUYER BEWARE HE"S A SCAM ARTIST
Hopefully I can save someone the trouble that I've been through. Good Luck out there.
Lo
  6th of Apr, 2009
I DID get a reading. Exactly what was promised. I guess it is whether you believe the information to be authentic or not. Upon reading the 100+ pages I received, it felt pretty accurate but who knows how we can read into whatever we receive. It is dis-heartening to hear of other people's misfortunes regarding Blair, and makes me skeptical about the material I received.

The eNewsletters are computer generated. And will all have the same information. It is the comparing of actual readings which will determine how customised they are for each person and the validity of 'his' work. It seems to me, that there is a lot of material in the eNewsletters that are very detailed. A lot of work to set up a scam!

If I were someone who hasn't received the email / reading I would CHECK MY JUNK FOLDER.
  20th of May, 2009
Hi, this *is* Blair.

I'm very sorry you did not get your reading. The first thing I would advise to do is check your Junk Mail folder, since your computer may have mistakenly filed it there.

If it's not that, then it's more than likely an issue of email deliverability. Some email address (e.g. Hotmail.com, earthlink.com addresses) occasionally bounce legitimate emails. Alternatively -- since the readings I prepare are hundreds of pages in total -- you may not have the available space if you're using some kind of webmail account.

My advice: Sign up for a (free) email address at Gmail.com (Google's free email service). This virtually never fails. I have hundreds of happy clients, so I am saddened to see the word 'scam' when I do everything I possibly can to delivery reports on those very rare occasions when delivery problems occur.
Ir
  28th of Apr, 2017
@Blair Mr.Gorman I ordered a reading on October 25 2016 and I paid for it I mean with No 92045, and I don't receive it yet, can yoy please check it?
  20th of May, 2009
Hi, Blair here again.

Oops ... a small error in my previous email. It is Comcast that sometimes rejects legitimate emails, not Earthlink. Sorry, Earthlink!
So
  2nd of Sep, 2009
I just sent in my request for a free numerology reading. Soon after Mr. Gorman sent me an e-mail letting me know that my report would be ready tomorrow. After I read an attachment he included explaining Numerology, an attachment I found very intelligently written & helpful, I decided to Google his name & find out more only to see several websites on his name with the word, 'scam' attached.
Needless to say I'm confused. Should I be worried? He comes across to me as thoroughly legitimate & professional. I guess I'll find out soon enough. What a shame it is to see this. I can only hope it isn't true. There's so much hope in people like me truely seeking help & knowledge. There's so little in people on the Web to believe in it seems these days, and yet, on the other hand, it is true to say that there are honest & good people on the Web that are victims, themselves, of false rumors.
"You can't unring a bell", my Mother would say. Now that the door has already been opened, I can only wish us all the best. ~~ Kandy
  2nd of Sep, 2009
Hi Kandy,

Please be assured this is *NOT* a scam.

If you read the web pages that appeared in Google, you'll see they arose because a couple of people didn't receive their readings please read the note further up this page to see why). You'll also read that the problems were resolved.

Sincerely
Blair
  6th of Oct, 2009
I'm currently subscribe with Blair Gorman, I don't think he's a scam because I don't send in money, his readings speaks to me... I will never give money that I don't have away
Pa
  10th of Oct, 2009
I paid for a reading for both my sons when they were born and have found the readings to be very accurate in every way I was very impressed and would pay for more in the future ! I guess you always get some people who are not happy and wish to voice their concerns, I have found in life those people seem to be the ones that complain about everything including how their steak was cooked in a restaurant.I am impressed with Mr.Gorman and have kept my sons readings for when they are older and understand and they will be amazed too.
Ro
  26th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Blair,

Please spell check your documents. I have found many simple mistakes e.g. "umerology" for 'Numerology' and "n" for 'on'.

I know many masters of Astrology and Numerology and you do seem genuine. That said, that is your craft, to seem genuine I mean, in the face of adversity.

It is nice to see comments from both sides. I have many times made a special address for emailing of such things as reports where I do not fully trust the site... I feel it ads legitimacy. That said, you are still getting other info (more than likely good/true info) that could potentially get sold.

Do I trust you? Not really. Which is why I searched for "Blair Gorman scam or not". I guess the bottom line is that you could always hire a lawyer and go after the original poster(s) for defamation.

Good Luck,
Roscoe P Coltrain
  27th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Hi Roscoe,

Thank you for the feedback, I shall be sure to spell check things.

I'd just like to add that any personal information I collect (e.g. dates of birth) are used for the *sole* purpose of generating a sample report. This information is never sold, rented, or otherwise divulged to any third party (and never will be).

It's not my style to go after the original poster for defamation. I am sure she had the best of intentions. It was probably just of those 0.1% (or so) of cases where my email didn't get through.

To anyone else that is wary or any online business: I make a lot of online purchases, and whenever you pay by credit card or Paypal, you're very well protected. If someone turns out to be a scam, you simply contact your credit card company, and they will reverse the charges.

It's when a website *doesn't* accept credit cards, but only takes cash or Western Union, that you ought to be very cautious, since once the money is sent, there is very little recourse. (I unfortunately fell victim to such a thing some years ago).

Sincerely
Blair.
Bh
  7th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I make two email add frome my self with a different birth date and name to find out is this realy real what i am reading?on the other side im verry happy with Blair i got all the mail from him in time, But what i find out im not verry happy because he is writting me same thing in my both mail address even i have different name and birth date??hm...make me thingking...im lucky i was not so fast to pay anything...
if the other one has any expirience just be aware!!!
Ty
  10th of Nov, 2009
I paid for a full numerology report and recieved it but the information was completely innacurate and i was 100% not satisfied i also got a relationship report and the other person that was described also did not fit the bill at all. This was a completely computer generated report with no personal insight. Like he states on his web site he has a 100% percent money back guarantee if you are not completely blown away by what he has to say in his report, well good luck getting a refund if you aren not because he will not answer e-mails or refund the money. I was a believer of blair at first and didn't want to believe all the talks of him being a scammer but i fell for it and now im just another person regreting my choice and im out 67 dollars because of it. Beware Blair Gorman is a scam artist do not buy his products. Oh and if you read this "blair" you can contact me at tylermohning@hotmail.de but im sure you won't because I know you already have my e-mail because I have wrote you at least 10 times with no response regarding my GUARANTEED refund.
Nc
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Tyler, you placed your order and received your reports within 24 hours.

Subject: I WANT MY GUARANTEED REFUND I AM VERY DISSATISFIED
Date: 10 November 2009 6:25:52 AM NZDT

Subject: Wheres my Guaranteed refund?
Date: 10 November 2009 10:07:03 PM NZDT

Subject: RE: Numerologist.com order confirmation (NGIST-166004/LYEYGBXC)
Date: 10 November 2009 11:26:00 PM NZDT
I want a refund it was guaranteed on your website and i am fully not satisfied

Subject: Re: Wheres my Guaranteed refund?
Date: 11 November 2009 11:37:32 AM NZDT

Subject: i wont stop
Date: 11 November 2009 10:29:42 AM NZDT
Im not going to stop associating your name with the word scammer and telling people not to buy your products until you give me my refund. If you do give it to me i will state that in the blogs as well. Im really getting frustrated now and my postings are only goingto get worse i have just report you on 123 astrology. If you would have just gave me my refund this would not be so but no you are obviously a scammer and have no genuine interest in helping people and i will let this be known

Subject: I reported you on rip-off
Date: 11 November 2009 12:10:50 AM NZDT

I find your actions mystifying. As anyone can see from your constant tirade - I barely had time to receive your emails and take action (request a refund from clickbank) before you started blackening my name all over the internet.

I understand you are young and impulsive. I see also it was not your name on the credit card that was used for payment. Here is some valuable advice for you.
1. Always allow 72 hours for a response to an email. This allows for different time zones.
2.You can then send a courtesy email asking why you have not had a response. When you send multiple emails they usually end up in the receivers spam folder
Remember tyler your email is probable not the only email being received by another person.
3. When you make payment using a credit card or clickbank - you are allowed as the credit card holder to request a refund directly from clickbank or your credit card provider.
If you ever get a credit card you will now know this in advance. In fact clickbank send the credit card holder an email that has a link which enables you to request a refund directly. Ask the credit card holder about this email.
Remember if you make multiple purchases from online businesses with your credit card and refund multiple purchases you can be blacklisted as a repeat refunder.

Always remember - You get further with sugar than you do with vinegar
Nc
  10th of Nov, 2009
Bhing, When you confirmed your 2 separate email addresses you will have received the same email course. This is the same course that is sent free to anyone who asks for a sample Numerology report. You will never receive the same report as this is simply not possible.
To
  20th of Nov, 2009
On the website that I was given a link to by Blair in an email I noticed that there are two IDENTICAL testimonials but each stating to be from two different people. (-1)

It immediately made me aware that the testimonials are SELF-GENERATED.

I continued to purchase the report/chart, as I was eager to see how true his report would be. I have yet to read it, as I only got it today.

I did send him a reply email to his free reading email, but he did not bother to reply. (-1)

I have also noticed that the report has the copyright trademark of "A Decoz Numerology Chart Analysis" and I Googled it only to find that the reports/charts are computer program-generated and therefore not personally written or researched. (-1) Anyone can buy this computer program here: http://www.decoz.com/numerology_software_individual-rw.htm

I will not now even bother to waste my time reading the report as it is most likely to be the case that some parts will sound true, whilst others will not.

It is a fact that such a vast array of outcomes in the reports/charts will most definitely sound real, as most of us will have experienced these situations at some stage of our lives and therefore could appear to be a genuine reading.

I am not impressed and am totally fed up of all the garbage being thrown at people like us who are vulnerable to the vultures.

Watch out people, as the Internet has truly become a shark infested digital ocean.

YOU JUST CANNOT TRUST ANYONE!

I will request a refund from Clickbank.com and let them know my reasons.

Clickbank does not care one bit, as all they're interested in is making money. I have proven to them in the past and made them aware of the scams being sold through them and yet they still do business with them. This ought to tell you what is important to them and 99% of Internet Marketers.

They thrive on the needs and desperation of honest people looking for a way forward by grabbing the pennies from the poor!
Re
  22nd of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Wow. I was unaware there would be so much controversy. My question is who the hell would pay 60+ Dollars before doing any type of research on Blair or Numerologist.com. Honestly Blair, "P.S. I’m at my computer waiting for your response. Please don’t hesitate. Order now before it’s too late. If you close this webpage before ordering today, my computer will notify me of that and, I’ll move on to other people’s readings and your offer will expire. " Who's going to believe that?
What Blair does, while not completely legitimate, ISNT a scam. He does provide a service, and its exactly what he promises.

But anyway: Blair, can I please get a free reading since you are so interested in me? I am broke and am very intrigued.
my email is ReidGunnarErickson@gmail.com
Im sure you remember me, since you were so interested.
To
  23rd of Nov, 2009
Here are the testimonials that are on my "special" offer website from Blair Gorman:

“So accurate it’s scary!”

“Your astonishingly accurate reading confirms exactly what has been going on and evolving in my life. From facts about my early childhood to my current situation, your reading is so accurate it’s scary!”

-Susan Maurath, USA

************************

“You gave me strength and courage!”

-Carmen Vela, Quebec, Canada

************************

Don't you find it a strange coincidence that these two people have BOTH written the EXACT same testimonial?

What are the odds of that ever happening? Zero!

It proves to me that he is generating his own testimonials and that he is in fact a SCAMMER - Lowlife!

Further research has produced even more negative reports about Blair Gorman.

Do yourselves a massive favour and give him a wide birth. He feeds off of the needs and desires of decent people who are only searching for help in their lives.

People like this should be banned for doing business on the Internet. They are ###!
  25th of Nov, 2009
Oh dear ... the witch-hunters are out today!

Tony B K, it obviously has not occurred to you that there could be an innocent explanation for this.

If you've ever put together a website, the easiest way to reproduce a graphical part of the website is to copy-and-paste it, then change the text within it.

This is exactly what I did ..

Here is Carmen's actual testimonial (from quite some time ago), which obviously I obviously made an error when pasting ...

***

Thank you so... much for doing a whole new reading for me, I really, really, appreciate it.

You've helped me so much, to really see who I am. You're wonderful and really helpful.

You've given me the strength and courage to work on being more assertive and to take more chances and action when necessary, because I tend to stay quiet and low-key for fear of rejection and failure, therefore my approach is quite conservative.

Your words have come at a perfect time in my life, the people who have reached out to you are very fortunate, I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to have a personal reading from you.

Again thank you so much!, keep helping people the way you do, it's the greatest thing in the world!

Have a great day!

***

You'll notice that the "You Gave Me Strength and Courage" phrase was copied across as it should have been, just not the remaining testimonial. My mistake, I'll admit.

The only reason I am not posting her full email headers etc (which would act as proof) is to maintain her privacy.

For what it's worth, people go to prison for generating fake testimonials, as it amounts to fraud.

Even if I didn't have the *hundreds* of legitimate testimonials received from happy clients, rest assured I would not do such a stupid thing!

It would have been a lot nicer to point out this innocent error to me directly, before publicly making such false accusations.

Blair
Ma
  26th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I enjoy Blair's emails in my inbox, and have considered getting a reading done when I have the money.

I searched for 'Blair Gorman Scam' and found this and was delighted to find it was very recent.

I appreciate you may have had some problems with testimonials and reading delivery among other problems, however my concern is with your use of 'Decoz' as mentioned in the above post. I understand that computers produce very good readings, and their results are very good and accurate, however your website says 'I will prepare your report', 'I am sitting beside my computer waiting for your response' and while you don't appear to say anywhere it is hand done, this is implied right across the website.

I emailed you before about this, and I didn't get a response?

So my two questions then are is it a computer reading, and if it's the Decoz computer app, why should I buy your reading over purchasing the app itself which is a little bit more, but probably better value in the long run?

Mark
Re
  1st of Dec, 2009
"Hi there Reid,
I'm sitting here by my computer still waiting for your response to my last email. I'm wondering if you received it, it's a very important email. Here is what I wrote to you: I've been looking over some of the numerology readings I've recently done and I couldn't help but notice that you were born on April 19, 1986. That's very interesting! In fact, if this is your correct birth date, there is something I have to get off my chest before I explode! Click here now to find out more:
What You Must Know About Your Near Future
If You Were Born On April 19, 1986!
Sincerely, Blair Gorman Numerologist.com P.S. I also have something very special to send you. Click on the link immediately.

14525 SW Millikan Way # 28110
Beaverton, OR 97005-2343 USA"

Mark, the waiting by the computer isnt real, unless thats all he does, and we are just two remarkable people.

Blair im still waiting for my reading...
X(