1 And 1 Internet Services / billing me for services not provided

701 Lee Road, Suite 300 Chesterville, PA, United States
Phone: 1 (800) GO-1AND1

I signed up with them around 6 months ago because I thought they would be a perfect fit for me having no html experience. I quickly found out their site builder is extremely limited and that you had to pay extra too add your own stuff to the site. (Like html snippets that I did manage to create) Well the price would have been more expensive than Geocities or Homestead (I have used and loved both). I emailed them and asked them to cancel the order. Well a week ago they billed me for another 6 months and have not provided e any services. Its a complete joke and I would say GO ELSEWHERE, and that there are many many good companies out there. I mentioned 2 who are heads and shoulders above the rest if you have very limited knowledge of html. I asked them why they billed me again and they said it was a 12 month contract, and I don't remember a 12 month contract. So read the fine print from these con men or they will take your money and not deliver the service. The domains I had with them no longer work, so I can't even use the service. So heed my advice: STAY AWAY from 1and1

1&1 Internet / 1and1.com Logo 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com