Commissioner Of Judging Processing Division. Award Notification Commission. Po. Box 2905 Kansas City Ks 66110 β€” it said I win did i

D

It said i won $1.325, 000.00 in i have to pay $11.98 to get my money i won so i send the money and I still didn't get my money I got kicked out of my grandma's house because I told her I want a lots of money and I will pay her her rent and now it look like I'm lying and I got fired from my job because I don't have no way and now I'm homeless April 25th 2016 I was supposed to get my money and now we are in May 22nd 2017 and my birthday is in 5 days and I'm bout to be 31 Saturday on the streets that is sad what a birthday present may God forgive whoever scam me 😭😭😭😭😭😭πŸ˜₯😠😑😀😧😫

it said I win did i