Commercial Newspaper ServiceFraudsters and cheaters

These guys cold called me to ask me to place an ad. Sent down a sales rep named Brady Hall, who asked that I give him cash. I gave him a check instead for $180. He cashed it. Four months later, there is still no ad from the company. I'm in California. I call the company about 6 times, each time I get the run-around. No one knows if I even paid. No one knows whats going on with the ad. No one is accountable. One time, they even say there's a fire and their building burned down, along with all the records. Likely story. So, 5 months later, I'm out $180 and no one there knows anything. Unbelievable.

• Xe
    xevanx Nov 11, 2010

I used to work there, for about a month before I left. I hated that effin place... sooo fake, when you don't sell ads they turn the AC on in the winter so we all get cold, and if we sell ads, then turn the heater on, all while the managers sit in the warm office with a window drinking cofffee. Its bs.. place should be shut down, and no one even looks at those posters...

• Pt
    Pta mom May 19, 2009

Fire damages historic Idaho Building in Meridian's Old Town
    The Idaho Building in Old Town houses Commercial Newspaper, which prints sports posters
    A Friday morning fire at the historic Idaho Building in Meridian's Old Town took just two minutes to extinguish and several hours to mop up - but it could take months for the old building to recover.

As fire crews tore holes in the 1913 building's ceiling and dumped armloads of posters and wood from the upper story landing, Bevin Justice looked on from nearby.

Her family's company, Commercial Newspaper, has been housed there - at 136 E. Idaho Ave. near Main Street downtown - for 28 years.

• Br
    Brandon Martin May 08, 2009

This customer was called and the ad was verified. A copy was sent as well as advertisement he approved. A free ad in the next season's poster was also offered. Additionally, the company did suffer a fire on July 18th, 2008 and that can be verified.