combathunting.combad product

R Review updated:

I ordered 2 of these items from the shop:

SKU: 926737-M7SZC
New M7 Bayonet with Scabbard for use with M16 and AR15 rifles.

Thick 440 Stainless Steel Blade.
Blade length: 9".
Overall length: 14".
Razor sharp edge.
High-impact handle .
Comes with Belt Scabbard / Sheath.
Imported.

The first thing I noticed was that the bayonets did not have a "razor sharp edge". It was as dull as you would see it on the Nam era bayonet. I tried fitting it on my standard AR-15 rifle and to my surprise they would not fit by a large. I took measurements and they were completely off of what the specs are for the M7 bayonet. I checked many resources on the internet to make sure there were not variations and there aren’t any for M7. I sent an e-mail to the company and got a RETURN confirmation right away. I chipped the product back and got reimbursed for the product and shipping costs TO ME, but not the almost 8 bucks I spent shipping it back. I politely asked the company in the e-mail if I ever will get the money back and that I felt I should, since I was shipped an incorrect product in the first place. I got no response. A week later I sent another e-mail now demanding 2 things: money back and for the company to remove the product from their website or change the WRONG description of the product. No response either. So then I sent a third e-mail telling that this is my last e-mail and now I am posting this and also am planning to submit a complaint with the BBB.

johnny1966 May 20, 2017

i contacted them and thet sent me the missing piece

• Or
    Orlando Rosa Nov 01, 2020

@johnny1966 Cómo los pudiste contactar, llevo semanas tratando porque no me han enviado un pedido que hice y que se pagó por PayPal y no me contestan

johnny1966 May 12, 2017

i orderd a ati sks strikeforce stock a d they only sent me half of the pistol grip.

Comments

• 11
    116289 Feb 28, 2017

their paracord is decent, rifle slings seem solid, , dont buy anything else there!

• 11
    116289 Dec 31, 2016

i ordered double edge knife, for my survival rifle make up kit, i got single edge knife, they sent me a link to show what i ordered, link is correct, but i got single edge knife, my son ordered me a scope sbf3940-mar, i got sbf 3940g, does not fit marlin 22, , but they want to tell me i got what i ordered, i have box, , sbf3940g, and invoice says sbf3940mar.. they are a middle man for import parts,
    now i did order ati stock, fits, tripod fits, shoulder sling, fits, , but nobody could mess up universal stuff?
    will be my last purchase, and all my fellow shooters will know.

• Jr
    JR1233322 Mar 08, 2016

Worst products I have seen

• Jr
    JR1233322 Mar 08, 2016

I just purchased a product from my 870. Paid 145 dollars for a set collapse forward stock heat sheild and sights that are suppose align with the collapse stock, which they don't. The sights are garbage. I then look and see they have a set with out the heat sheild and garbage sights for 58 dollars. I asked to exchange they say no have to return it all. Had the crap for a day. Don't waste your time.

• Be
    BENJAMIN R STRONG Aug 05, 2013

I bought a utg 8-32x56 scope for around 290$
    I mounted the scope onto my gun using the torke
    proceedure that came with the instructions . At 220
    Yards is was blury as heck after I dialed it in passed
    25 powder I could barley make out what I was shooting
    at. I was shooting colors not objects that's how blury it was.
    I bought a scope that worked properly not this . I pulled it off
    and inspected the scope good a little paint was scratched where
    The rings touched the scope . So I returned the
    It took longer than 10 days for me to get a response back on the
    Status on my money plus when I did get my money back it was
    Only 208$ I asked him why and his response was I had damaged
    The scope on installation witch is bull I looked at the scope before I
    Returned it and used their procedure to install it

• Co
    countrygal Sep 23, 2012

We bought a fiberforce stock for a rifle and NONE of the original screws would fit. In the process of checking a longer screw to see if it would do the job, the trigger guard was broken. I sent them an email but, considering that they have no customer service phone number, toll-free or otherwise, I'm not real hopeful about any sort of resolution. I wonder how many other customers are getting crap merchandise from them. This company is based in Washington State. Perhaps a class-action lawsuit is in order?

• Ga
    GAbi Feb 21, 2012

I ordered and paid for a pistol scope using their preferred payment method- Paypal. Then next day they found they were "out of stock" so rather trying to sell me a different product. Without any communication they back credited the account instead of "refunding" the money. There is a big difference. I was billed almost $10 for the two transactions. 3 e-mails latter, ending in a "sorry about your bad luck!"

• Ez
    ezjim Jan 21, 2012

I ordered a new scope (UTG)) and side mount for my Saiga.. I couldnt zero in the scope (Something wrong inside). I sent a e-mail to Combathunting, (Didn't realize they had no Customer Service phone number). Two mdays later I recieved an e-mail answer, "Sorry to hear you are having trouble. We've notified the Factory and they will respond". The scope was bad out of the box and only in my posession for 15 days. I"m spreading the word about Combathunting!!! jm

• Pa
    PatK Mar 28, 2011

I'm having simillar problem with this company. They send me the wrong merchendise. I send it back and requested the right one to be send to me. I never heard back from them since then, and they don't return my emails.